Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ask about sdbits.org

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well I prefer to leech my SDs from x264, SDBits and one another tracker. The rips quality are perfect...
    SDBits has some rule against posting about HDBits on their forums
    lies. there are some hdbits requests in the special forums, which hasn't been filled yet and somehow I'm thinking that they will never be fullfilled. So it's a wrong opinion to consider SDBits only as the way to HDBits. It's a nice source of SD content and information about encoding and the same technical stuff.

sheriff -

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by aen View Post
    SDBits has some rule against posting about HDBits on their forums
    lies. there are some hdbits requests in the special forums, which hasn't been filled yet and somehow I'm thinking that they will never be fullfilled. So it's a wrong opinion to consider SDBits only as the way to HDBits. It's a nice source of SD content and information about encoding and the same technical stuff.
    I don't know about what is posted on any special forums. I was on the site early and posted some sources etc. but it never took off and I moved exclusively to x264 encodes and forgot about it for the most part. I just remember it being an initial rule and seeing some posts trashed for asking about HDBits even generally.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    SDbits is not a bad site at all. Lots of pretty rare stuff there.

But the OP is an HD fan, so...
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123