Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HDBits should never open its doors ...

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    There! A semblance of 4chan "I don't even" retorts. You moved up one step. Next step, yo momma jokes.
    Ellipses go here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BABBY's Avatar simplicity rules BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by QPD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Yes of course, there are no bad eggs in there.

Oh wait, last time they discussed opening invites we realized that it's full of traders and invite sellers!

Assuming every new member will be trash when there's plenty of trash in there already is pretty terrible logic.
    I couldn't say it better myself.
    Everybody are not a trash their, their are some good members also
    do good and good will come back to u

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Of course there are, just as there are good torrenters that aren't members. See why the OP is a flawed argument?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Yes of course, there are no bad eggs in there.

Oh wait, last time they discussed opening invites we realized that it's full of traders and invite sellers!

Assuming every new member will be trash when there's plenty of trash in there already is pretty terrible logic.

You know, it's pretty easy to say "they should never open again" when you're already a member. I'm sure if you weren't you'd likely have a different opinion.
    Couldn't have said it better..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Raban shouldn't cares what HDBits should do.

sheriff -

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    hdbits should open signups i think
    Last edited by karachidude; 06-10-2010 at 05:15 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i don't give a f about sellers, traders... if there will be 3k new members who will actually seed stuff instead of seedbox whoring and hit'n'running, i will be glad cause i hate to see things like this
    2010-03-18 05:42:42 Torrent 53807 (Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis 2008 Blu-Ray 1080p EUR VC1 DTS-HD MA 5.1) was deleted by system (Dead for 14 days)
    2009-10-20 00:10:19 Torrent 53807 (Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis 2008 Blu-Ray 1080p GER VC1 DTS-HD MA 5.1) was uploaded by .....
    ...so it's just a matter of how to correctly recruit new people... and maybe how to stimulate seeding like bts is doing
    Last edited by kukushka; 06-10-2010 at 05:36 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    they should recruit at fst,and then cabalo and idol can tell them off and stuff

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Why do people make stupid threads like this. In damn near every elite tracker there are traders, scammers, and cheaters. For every invite drive you will get a number of these types of users, but you will also get some great new members that will help the site grow. Lets see how you like it if hdbits went down and someone from the next tracker that you had in mind that you wanted to join posted some shit like this. Get a life and get off of this elite bullshit.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    i don't give a f about sellers, traders... if there will be 3k new members who will actually seed stuff instead of seedbox whoring and hit'n'running, i will be glad cause i hate to see things like this
    2010-03-18 05:42:42 Torrent 53807 (Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis 2008 Blu-Ray 1080p EUR VC1 DTS-HD MA 5.1) was deleted by system (Dead for 14 days)
    2009-10-20 00:10:19 Torrent 53807 (Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis 2008 Blu-Ray 1080p GER VC1 DTS-HD MA 5.1) was uploaded by .....
    ...so it's just a matter of how to correctly recruit new people... and maybe how to stimulate seeding like bts is doing
    More like most don't give a rat ass about full blurays.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast