Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: HDBits should never open its doors ...

kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervisor View Post
    More like most don't give a rat ass about full blurays.
    yep, still between the least that care a good part of them is at hdbits uploading material that can't be found at any other tracker...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervisor View Post
    More like most don't give a rat ass about full blurays.
    yep, still between the least that care a good part of them is at hdbits uploading material that can't be found at any other tracker...
    good for them,while HD vids on TL and various other places are more than enough for some people
    Last edited by karachidude; 06-10-2010 at 08:34 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    i don't give a f about sellers, traders... if there will be 3k new members who will actually seed stuff instead of seedbox whoring and hit'n'running, i will be glad cause i hate to see things like this
    2010-03-18 05:42:42 Torrent 53807 (Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis 2008 Blu-Ray 1080p EUR VC1 DTS-HD MA 5.1) was deleted by system (Dead for 14 days)
    2009-10-20 00:10:19 Torrent 53807 (Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis 2008 Blu-Ray 1080p GER VC1 DTS-HD MA 5.1) was uploaded by .....
    ...so it's just a matter of how to correctly recruit new people... and maybe how to stimulate seeding like bts is doing
    Is choosing some random French full BD really reflective of torrent longevity?

Even still, that stayed seeded from 10/20 until 3/18! That's a lot better than most sites. Besides, the encode (albeit scene, but that only supports the general HDB trend of encoding only desired stuff) has been alive for over 18 months with 7 seeders since 11/08, I think that's a lot better than most trackers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by o__O View Post
    i don't give a f about sellers, traders... if there will be 3k new members who will actually seed stuff instead of seedbox whoring and hit'n'running, i will be glad cause i hate to see things like this
    2010-03-18 05:42:42 Torrent 53807 (Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis 2008 Blu-Ray 1080p EUR VC1 DTS-HD MA 5.1) was deleted by system (Dead for 14 days)
    2009-10-20 00:10:19 Torrent 53807 (Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis 2008 Blu-Ray 1080p GER VC1 DTS-HD MA 5.1) was uploaded by .....
    ...so it's just a matter of how to correctly recruit new people... and maybe how to stimulate seeding like bts is doing
    Is choosing some random French full BD really reflective of torrent longevity?

Even still, that stayed seeded from 10/20 until 3/18! That's a lot better than most sites. Besides, the encode (albeit scene, but that only supports the general HDB trend of encoding only desired stuff) has been alive for over 18 months with 7 seeders since 11/08, I think that's a lot better than most trackers.
    it's just the last stuff that i wanted to leech and failed... for the moment at least, it's been uploaded two times already so who knows, maybe there will be a third one
    of course, there are things like "defiance" with video bitrate higher than at any other places etc but still i wouldn't mind to see the retention increasing there...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Just taking this chance to say.... someone invite ca_aok and idol (if he wants in) to hdbits for gods sake. . .
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The staff at HDBits can do whatever they want, and there will always be a rotten egg in every tracker. While HDBits may have the most HD content, I'm sure there's plenty of other trackers that offer very good HD content.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    There is a bunch of HD trackers. What is the problem? Who needs HDBits? Just look around ... are you blind? Pfu...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Olmek's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Yes of course, there are no bad eggs in there.

Oh wait, last time they discussed opening invites we realized that it's full of traders and invite sellers!

Assuming every new member will be trash when there's plenty of trash in there already is pretty terrible logic.

You know, it's pretty easy to say "they should never open again" when you're already a member. I'm sure if you weren't you'd likely have a different opinion.
    I counldn't agree with you more.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    There is a bunch of HD trackers. What is the problem? Who needs HDBits? Just look around ... are you blind? Pfu...
    Yep, but what about the community...

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by McArty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    Yep, but what about the rarity...
    fixed

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast