Thread: James Bond: Goldeneye Version Of 007

If anyone has seen James Bond Goldeneye...
    Anyone know if the Goldeneye version of the 007 theme song was ever released? I've looked on the soundtrack and didn't see it on there.

I'm looking for the 007 Theme used in the movie (not the tina turner song, the song thats used when he walks across and shoots the screen). The theme song is a little bit different than the original theme song, its more techno and modern sounding.

So whats the deal? I didn't find it on the soundtrack, anyone know where i can find it? Right now, I ripped the song from the movie, but the sound quality isn't so great. I need this for a project.

If anyone can send me in the right direction, i'd appreciate it.
    By the way... anyone getting dizzy from the halloween theme on the board? I am

Thanks

2. Music   -   #2
    just change the theme btw search under music bond techno thers a couple of songs i dont know if thats what ur lookin for ps this is a request righjt so post it in the requests

3. Music   -   #3
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ^acting like a mod wont get you the job

4. Music   -   #4
    Errrr, yeah
    It's sort of a request... sort of a question (about whether it was released or not). So I posted it here (because it was a little from column A, and a little from column B). Sorry if I upset anyone over this.

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by mojo2185@1 November 2003 - 08:38
    Errrr, yeah
    It's sort of a request... sort of a question (about whether it was released or not).  So I posted it here (because it was a little from column A, and a little from column B).  Sorry if I upset anyone over this.
    no need to apologise...you did the right thing

plus i think the only way you could get it would be ripping it from the movie which you did...because i haven't heard it being released...

6. Music   -   #6
    plus i think the only way you could get it would be ripping it from the movie which you did...because i haven't heard it being released...
    Yeah you're probably right. To get better quality, I'll try ripping from someone's DVD rather than from a Divx source.

Thanks for the info

7. Music   -   #7
    What about the Kraftwerk version for the Goldeneye game?? It's quite good!!
    Signature removed