Thread: Protected Wmv Files - Way To Force Play?

I don't like downloading WMVs and finding I can't bloody play them. That M$ DRM encryption crap should've been fully cracked ages ago, but I have yet to see a program that can decrypt them. I've seen two programs called "unf*ck" and "freeme" that *claim* to defeat DRM, but they still require the license key. Does anyone know of a program that can brute force crack these files or somethin?? If posting of links to that type of material is against rules, just give me the name of it, if there is one. I just need something to go on here.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    chalkmongoose
    It shouldn't be too difficult. You just convert them to another format.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    welcome back chalky......... anyways, I don't think you can do that with the DRM files, can you????

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Nope. You need to crack them before you can view or re-encode them.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    should i accept the drm message when it comes up or might that cause trouble?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    bumpity - bump

please help...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    i think i remember someone on here saying that iomedia player will play anything though not 100% sure, you can download a free trial HERE ,dont know if a crack or cracked version is available on kazaa.