Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fireworks Are Scary In Belfast.

Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    you can still be affected in the same way as being effected. i didn't assume anything, i read your post. i was simply giving another example.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    I really expect this to be on the debate whether or not to remove fireworks from northern ireland (they where not allowed for years for amongst others two reasons, the noise is similar to gun fire and can be used as an obvious diverision, it also isn't to hard to make a bomb from them)

The term trick or treat was also mention by gunman just before the opened fire in bar in the more than memorable past and similarity hear could be extremely offence to others

I do follow the majority of readers comments and chalice i do think this is bad taste and not up to your usual high standard

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I only sought to juxtapose fireworks by fireworks. This is where I live. Am I not permitted to express an affected, emotive opinion?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by chalice@1 November 2003 - 01:25
    I only sought to juxtapose fireworks by fireworks. This is where I live. Am I not permitted to express an affected, emotive opinion?
    People are over sensative today for some reason I guess, but I dunno, never been to ireland.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    no i totally argee with freedom of expression but surely it should be second to feelings of your fellow man/woman

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by blackhatknight@1 November 2003 - 01:27
    no i totally argee with freedom of expression but surely it should be second to feelings of your fellow man/woman
    BHK, I dare say we're similar in outlook.
    Yet, how many of us have been bombarded to ther point of desensitvity with what I've just posted?
    Granted, this board is fun. However it is also a far-reaching globe-shrinking tool. I'm sorry if people are offended, affected or effected by this thread but I rarely create one without reason.

(Controversy at last. Arrowmen, my breast is thine).

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Thats a bit over dramatic isnt it?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by noname12@1 November 2003 - 01:39
    The Red say got said years ago, Horatio.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by chalice+1 November 2003 - 01:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 1 November 2003 - 01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@1 November 2003 - 01:39
    The Red say got said years ago, Horatio. [/b][/quote]
    What?

Soviet Union shall Crush you??

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by noname12+1 November 2003 - 01:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 1 November 2003 - 01:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by chalice@1 November 2003 - 01:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @1 November 2003 - 01:39

The Red say got said years ago, Horatio.
    What?

Soviet Union shall Crush you?? [/b][/quote]
    There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Noname.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast