Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: COMING CLEAN, Champo101

Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Champo, believe it or not I was in the same boat as you... Only alot worse around 6 months ago..

I am really impressed that you made this thread by your own choice, and that you are choosing to change your ways.
    A closer tie to this site and an increase in your involvement in discussions around here will aid your change.

Remember....
    Any weak torrenter can revert to his old ways after being discovered, but I urge you to resist such activities by remaining clean, despite what anyone says to you.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 06-14-2010 at 04:49 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Champo101's Avatar Im That Guy You Like BT Rep: +1
    Wow, thanks! I'm making a pledge to never Trade again! And if traders are reading this right now I hope you believe me when I say, Trading will not get you further. You'll just sink deeper in the hole. My advice: Avoid Inviteshare Alltogether! It WILL come back to bite you in the ass.

All right then, Night all!
    Last edited by Champo101; 06-14-2010 at 04:58 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    backie's Avatar Demigod BT Rep: +1
    LOL seriously you people let other people decide your moral compass. Trading is just trading, whoopdeedoo it's against the rules. On many trackers downloading uploading/download torrents you don't own the copyright to is against the rules. I don't see anyone making a thread declaring how wrong that is.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Having never traded i really couldnt tell you how effective it is but i can definitely agree with what TVCY and cabalo have already said... be active here socialize a little bit and actually come to this site with the intent to do something other than get invites and you will find previously hidden doors open up to you
    When you trade not only do people who are otherwise generous hesitant to every consider helping you but you also lose something for every thing you get not to mention the fact that the sites are looking to get rid of you and if you get caught when you trade you lose both what you traded and what you got... doesnt seem worth it
    I can also say that i often see ppl attempting to trade for things that i have gotten freely from members here

anyways i applaud you for coming to this conclusion yourself and believe you will find it to be very beneficial to you in the long run

P.S. as cabalo said if you have revTT there really is no reason for IPT they have practically the same content without the freeleech on many of the popular torrents

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by backie View Post
    LOL seriously you people let other people decide your moral compass. Trading is just trading, whoopdeedoo it's against the rules. On many trackers downloading uploading/download torrents you don't own the copyright to is against the rules. I don't see anyone making a thread declaring how wrong that is.

hehe..ur the best at doin what u do,and thats cynicism

P.S intended as a compliment,u know i like u always
    Last edited by karachidude; 06-14-2010 at 09:39 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by backie View Post
    LOL seriously blablabla...

Can you feel the LOVE

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Champo101 View Post
    The ONLY way I`ll get into like FTN is if I had like 20 TL invites, 80 RevTT invites, or like 20 BCG invites. ALL going to the same person. Then I`d have a 5% chance. I will stick with what I have for now.
    not true at all...if you had those invites and you Gave them to people instead of trading them, over time people would take note of you generosity and want to invite you to places you want to be...crazy right?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    The ONLY way I`ll get into like FTN is if I had like 20 TL invites, 80 RevTT invites, or like 20 BCG invites. ALL going to the same person. Then I`d have a 5% chance. I will stick with what I have for now.
    not true at all...if you had those invites and you Gave them to people instead of trading them, over time people would take note of you generosity and want to invite you to places you want to be...crazy right?
    Depends on the people holding the invites ... I don't care if someone has given a million invites to others or is 'generous', when I consider inviting someone.

Most people give away invites with the sole purpose of obtaining invites themselves. They tend to invite anybody and that doesn't make them very thrustworthy in my book.

If you have time and make some 'online' friends you'll can get everywhere (eventually), trading might speed-up the process, but it's not worth the hassle and there's still places even trading won't get you into.
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    What's so important about getting into FTN ( or anyplace for that matter) anyway?
    The days I'm not on computer are invariably the better days of my week.

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    If you have time and make some 'online' friends you'll can get everywhere (eventually), trading might speed-up the process, but it's not worth the hassle and there's still places even trading won't get you into.
    I wish some people hadn't cultivated their "on-line friends" network quite so much because, no joking ,they are serious fucking up my enjoyment of several places.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Hello everyone,
    After What happened when I requested a RevTT invite on Tippertime's post I feel I have betrayed the good people at FST. So it is my sole duty (lol) to come clean.
    If you happen to Google my name, you WILL find an account I own at Inviteshare and it WILL have posts by me with the DANGEROUS word TRADING in it. Yes I was willing to trade in the past and that "past" may be like 2-4 months ago I still consider it the past. I said in one post I was willing to trade my IPT account for an invite and that was true at the time. I was willing to trade my account. BUT a few days later when I started reading up on Trading and things I got scared. So I tried to take the post down as I didn't want to "Giveaway" or "trade" my account anymore. Little did I know, you can't take posts down from Inviteshare, For some reason. So I hoped no one would respond or I wouldn't get banned at IPT and I hoped that was the end of that. Later on in the life of my Inviteshare account, by which I mean like 1 month ago I was willing to Giveaway my account at SeX. That was true. I didn't like SeX. (NOTHING AGAINST IT, it was just my opinion) so I was gonna make a post on Inviteshare GIVING away my account which would still have been bad. But I saw a post for a waffles invite for a good scene movie site. So i decided, I don't really want my account so I said GIVEAWAY in the post. NOT TRADING. But I guess saying that in a trading post was a dumb idea I later got disabled at SeX for saying I didn't like the content. I felt they were helping me not getting mad and banning me. ANYWAYS, once again trading Is in my past. I'm not making this post so I will be "In the Clear" to request again, I meant this post to be a sorry. A TIP:: If you make posts at inviteshare, People will research you when you request and they will find those posts and you will be DENIED. Inviteshare comes back to haunt. be careful. I am sorry for My actions.

Thank you,
    Champo101

PS: IPT staff, If you are reading this and YOU feel betrayed for my actions regarding my account I give you my permission to disable me. Thank you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast