Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: COMING CLEAN, Champo101

Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    ...newfag
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 06-14-2010 at 09:44 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Champo101

similiar thing happened to me recently. I never traded the invite to the site in question, just posted it in a thread, yet I have been banned at said site.

I understand they don't want trades now. Only problem is I won't be let back on that site.

I applaud your honesty.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I was never banned for making posts/threads, im feeling lucky.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Champo101's Avatar Im That Guy You Like BT Rep: +1
    You should. I have never been banned but I was scared of it. Thank you everyone for your (Some of you, Sort of, lol) support I will be closing this thread soon.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I saw the title of this thread and thought "dunson is back" .

Good for you for deciding not to trade. Like others have said, you can get into everywhere for free. It just may take longer and you seem to get them when you aren't looking.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by backie View Post
    LOL seriously you people let other people decide your moral compass. Trading is just trading, whoopdeedoo it's against the rules. On many trackers downloading uploading/download torrents you don't own the copyright to is against the rules. I don't see anyone making a thread declaring how wrong that is.
    I completely disagree, backie. Whenever someone joins a community, they agree to a set of written, or unwritten, rules of that community.

For example, when decides to get a car, they must then abide by the rules of the road. If they don't, they face fines and penalties for breaking those rules/laws. Same thing goes for sports, business, etc. Even those who get away with breaking the rules can eventually pay for their actions.

Same thing applies to this community. The rules rules are fairly easy to learn, and breaking them can result in "penalties" (banning, limited slots, lack of trust).

Those of us who have become active members of this community are aware that our actions violate the acceptable practices of "other communities", however, we have chosen to to NOT be part of those "other communities". In fact, some of us despise them.

The "morality" you are talking about is an entry requirement for being part of this community. People can chose to violate the rules, but will eventually see unfavorable results for doing so.

The same can be said of members who are part of the Industries who decide to leak files to this one. They face fines, imprisonment, termination, and shunning from that community as well.

BTW, although I find myself in disagreement with you here, and on several other issues, I do still enjoy your site from time to time, backie. Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123