Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COMING CLEAN, Champo101

Champo101's Avatar Im That Guy You Like BT Rep: +1
    Hello everyone,
    After What happened when I requested a RevTT invite on Tippertime's post I feel I have betrayed the good people at FST. So it is my sole duty (lol) to come clean.
    If you happen to Google my name, you WILL find an account I own at Inviteshare and it WILL have posts by me with the DANGEROUS word TRADING in it. Yes I was willing to trade in the past and that "past" may be like 2-4 months ago I still consider it the past. I said in one post I was willing to trade my IPT account for an invite and that was true at the time. I was willing to trade my account. BUT a few days later when I started reading up on Trading and things I got scared. So I tried to take the post down as I didn't want to "Giveaway" or "trade" my account anymore. Little did I know, you can't take posts down from Inviteshare, For some reason. So I hoped no one would respond or I wouldn't get banned at IPT and I hoped that was the end of that. Later on in the life of my Inviteshare account, by which I mean like 1 month ago I was willing to Giveaway my account at SeX. That was true. I didn't like SeX. (NOTHING AGAINST IT, it was just my opinion) so I was gonna make a post on Inviteshare GIVING away my account which would still have been bad. But I saw a post for a waffles invite for a good scene movie site. So i decided, I don't really want my account so I said GIVEAWAY in the post. NOT TRADING. But I guess saying that in a trading post was a dumb idea I later got disabled at SeX for saying I didn't like the content. I felt they were helping me not getting mad and banning me. ANYWAYS, once again trading Is in my past. I'm not making this post so I will be "In the Clear" to request again, I meant this post to be a sorry. A TIP:: If you make posts at inviteshare, People will research you when you request and they will find those posts and you will be DENIED. Inviteshare comes back to haunt. be careful. I am sorry for My actions.

Thank you,
    Champo101

PS: IPT staff, If you are reading this and YOU feel betrayed for my actions regarding my account I give you my permission to disable me. Thank you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Champo101 View Post
    I felt they were helping me not getting mad and banning me.
    They banned you because they got mad.

By the way, if you want my honest opinion, with my asshat hat on, I don't think anyone actually cares. You don't need to apologize to anyone here, much less any staffers that give you attitude for an honest retarded mistake. You don't need to jeopardize whatever accounts you have left in order to feed someone's vigilante fantasies; and you most definitely don't need to be on a scene tracker if you don't like scene content (c'mon, it's me. I had to throw that one out there).
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 06-14-2010 at 02:52 AM.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Lol thanks for your opinion Ringhunter, I appreciate it, and It MIGHT have just been because of their DB failure but Their stuff wasn't REALLy scene. Also I have GFT so that's good enough scene for me!
    So I don't really know why I got a SeX account anyways.
    Last edited by Champo101; 06-14-2010 at 03:02 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I understand exactly what you mean. Personally, I just dislike the fact that some of the members are extreme elitists. Nobodies were walking up to me and telling me to shut it when I criticized the place. You'd think they believed I could kill the tracker just by mentioning how crappy scene spam really is.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    No kidding. Who cares if you say 'this place is crappy, this place is bad' It's not gonna take down the site.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Champo101 View Post

PS: IPT staff, If you are reading this and YOU feel betrayed for my actions regarding my account I give you my permission to disable me. Thank you.
    im sorry this is just funny to me, maybe you just didnt word correctly but the way you said this makes it seem like you think IPTs staff needs your permission to ban you and that is humorous...

i think i find it funny because there are actually people out there who feel they are that important... ahh the power that people feel their internet connection instills in them never ceases to entertain me

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    lol I was hesitating before writing 'I give you Permission' But I said what The hell. I kinda meant just that I understand why they would disable me. I laughed too when I read the full thing and got to the end.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    yeah honestly i kinda figured that was the case which is why i added the part about possibly being worded incorrectly it was still kinda funny tho...

I understand if you feel the need to would be a suitable replacement in this instance in case you are looking for an alternative otherwise... lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Don't bother trading, honestly.
    If you are at IPT and GFT, you have little or no need for any other 0-day trackers, and those include TL and revTT. Of course there is the curiosity thingy, but it's just that. Sooner or later you get invited to those places if you are willing to give up some of your time and show some activity, as in, giving your opinion and making it relevant.

There will eventually be further needs for some specialized trackers, depending on what you look to download, and that's it.
    Don't bother getting in that game, in the end, it's a waste of time. Besides, many great trackers have often open signups so you can step by step make your call on what's worth or not.
    Chasing places like FTN, FSC, HDBits, skittles, etc is nonsense.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I used to go after places like that before but then I realized, This is gonna get me NO WHERE. The ONLY way I`ll get into like FTN is if I had like 20 TL invites, 80 RevTT invites, or like 20 BCG invites. ALL going to the same person. Then I`d have a 5% chance. I will stick with what I have for now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast