Thread: Turok: Evolution On The Pc

McNutter's Avatar Poster
    Just wondering if anyone has played this on the PC. I've got the CD's but I don't want to waste my time installing/uninstalling it if it's a complete piece of shit. I've got too many top quality games lying around I haven't played yet.

So Turok: Evolution yay or nah?
    :: Epson Perfection 3490 Photo :: Epson Stylus Photo R220 ::
    :: AquaMark3 155,141 :: 3DMark 2001 48,519 :: 3DMark 2006 6,634 ::

2. Games   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    nooooooooooooooooooooo!

i have it for xbox, played it the first time, and i sold it 2 some kid for twice wat i paid . I hate that peice of shit game, it's not worth it. I don't know what improvements there are for the pc, but I'm never going to play another Turok game again. But don't listen to me, u can by all means install it, i'm just warning u is all.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@1 November 2003 - 01:00
    nooooooooooooooooooooo!

i have it for xbox, played it the first time, and i sold it 2 some kid for twice wat i paid . I hate that peice of shit game, it's not worth it. I don't know what improvements there are for the pc, but I'm never going to play another Turok game again. But don't listen to me, u can by all means install it, i'm just warning u is all.
    i payed 10 bucks for it about a year after it came out and thought it would kickass from all of the good reviews it had on the back but it is boring as fuck

4. Games   -   #4
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    you'd be better off ramming a pile of shit into your cd drive and trying to play that. It'd likely be more entertaining the the fetid so-called game, called turok evolutions. JMHO.

5. Games   -   #5
    so in conclusing i wod say that the answer is no.

6. Games   -   #6
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+1 November 2003 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 1 November 2003 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@1 November 2003 - 01:00
    nooooooooooooooooooooo&#33;

i have it for xbox, played it the first time, and i sold it 2 some kid for twice wat i paid&nbsp; .&nbsp; I hate that peice of shit game, it&#39;s not worth it.&nbsp; I don&#39;t know what improvements there are for the pc, but I&#39;m never going to play another Turok game again.&nbsp; But don&#39;t listen to me, u can by all means install it, i&#39;m just warning u is all.
    i payed 10 bucks for it about a year after it came out and thought it would kickass from all of the good reviews it had on the back but it is boring as fuck [/b][/quote]
    Of course they are gonna put rave reviews on the back of the pack - just think of what it would be like without.

TUROK EVOLUTION: PC VERSION

Features:
    Bog standard graphics - up to 320x200 screen resolution
    - engine that can produce up to half a polygon
    - 2d character models that will literally blow your mind

New gameplay - weapons include a drawing pin and a small hanheld fan

Immersive storyline - written by a 5 year old, you will laugh and cry through and through.