Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions Any 1 Seen It Yet?

The New Matrix film is shit hot with the company i wrk 4 have a deal going with the cinema and they got it yesterday and we get to see it as a private showing us and the cinema staff ITS A MUST SEE FILM

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Yeh my mate just come back from a holiday in Japan and he Got quite a few KVCD's with excellent quality.

I just ripped one and will be on Kazaa Very soon.
    Great movie and you'll deffinately love the ending one of the best ever.WOW

By the way my Nose has grown a few inches i wonder why?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by john_hether@1 November 2003 - 01:28
    The New Matrix film is shit hot with the company i wrk 4 have a deal going with the cinema and they got it yesterday and we get to see it as a private showing us and the cinema staff ITS A MUST SEE FILM  
    BULLSHIT!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y+1 November 2003 - 02:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz-Y @ 1 November 2003 - 02:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-john_hether@1 November 2003 - 01:28
    BULLSHIT&#33; [/b][/quote]
    how is it bullshit?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    lying sack of dog poo

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    y don&#39;t u make a rip of the thing and share it?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+1 November 2003 - 02:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 1 November 2003 - 02:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@1 November 2003 - 02:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-john_hether
    @1 November 2003 - 01:28

BULLSHIT&#33;
    how is it bullshit? [/b][/quote]
    That he saw it and that there are Kcv in China or whatever...

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    A while ago, I saw some links to reviews on the movie and even images and spoilers describing the images and what is going to happen. It&#39;s proof that some ppl have actually watched it a month or more before it&#39;s release.

I wonder what that screening was anyways, if I could find the link to those reviews...

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y+1 November 2003 - 04:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz-Y @ 1 November 2003 - 04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@1 November 2003 - 02:38
    Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@1 November 2003 - 02:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-john_hether
    @1 November 2003 - 01:28

BULLSHIT&#33;

how is it bullshit?
    That he saw it and that there are Kcv in China or whatever... [/b][/quote]
    THEN QUOTE THE GUY WHO GOT THE KVCDS&#33; you quoted

and i have no idea how that would be bullshit because i know people who saw reloaded the weekend before it came out, i asked them questions about it, and they were all right when i went to see it

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast