Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Songs?

Since I am one of the many upset people of fake downloads, here's a treat. You post a song that ur looking for and if I have it I will rip it just for you and give you an id to look for in the .script. So post what ur looking for and I will help you if I can!!!

2. Music   -   #2
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by sweetjenn8202@1 November 2003 - 03:08
    Since I am one of the many upset people of fake downloads, here's a treat. You post a song that ur looking for and if I have it I will rip it just for you and give you an id to look for in the .script. So post what ur looking for and I will help you if I can!!!
    heres a treat use another p2p aswell as k-lite!

3. Music   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeha right you would have all the aussie bands i want too??

we have a new releae list btw for this

4. Music   -   #4
    this is so retarded, anything u want can be found in irc or possibly bit torrent. u see, u know when u know what ur doing when downloading fake audio files is NEVER a concern

5. Music   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    theres that but its impossible to find aussie badns i want most of the time

6. Music   -   #6
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    also there is already a request section so yeah there is no need for this

nice try anyways

7. Music   -   #7
    i wouldnt mind too shorts new album or brotha lynches new cd or kool g raps new cd just check the requests tons of peeps who would appreciate help from some1 like you thanxs a lot if you can get any of those cds

8. Music   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@1 November 2003 - 20:09
    i wouldnt mind too shorts new album or brotha lynches new cd or kool g raps new cd just check the requests tons of peeps who would appreciate help from some1 like you thanxs a lot if you can get any of those cds
    if you read the sticky about soulseek you could have already got those albums if they are out or a week away from being released...but your probally to ignorant to look...

9. Music   -   #9
    quick to jump to conclusions now are we ? 1rst of all i dont know what sicky about soulseek your talkin about bnut thank for the info ill check more into that 2nd not ignorance just lack of information 4 me theres the verifieds im sure theres a lot better out there but 1 who knows nothing (myself) cant learn anything but id have to thank you again for informing me about soulseek

10. Music   -   #10
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    no worries, anytime

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast