Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Account and Activity

graywolf's Avatar The Anime Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    cool story brah
    Umm.. dunno if you're being sarcastic or not.. After coming to FST, everytime, I see these words, I think of this:

I'm telling the truth though..

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I suggest either sex or bribery .
    Or bribery with sex.

Failing that in 10 months you will hopefully probably hopefully probably have seen the error of your ways concerning torrent sites and chucked them all for the less effete pursuits of drugs and fast women anyway .
    If not contact me and I will re-invite and we can both be banned together in a glorious blaze of infamy.

Or you could just go with the sex .
    Still 6 months for me to be legal (atleast in one thing.. )

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Not all trackers act in the same way, Iīd advice you to put some note in your profile for letting staff to know your situation.

Although I discovered the hard way that some trackers like TL donīt take that into consideration and they just delete your account, unless you have a high level (VIP and above). Others require, not only to login, but have some tracker activity (XXX Mb traffic) in a period of time, like BitmeTV.

Try to send a PM to staff, and if they want, they can mark your account for not being deleted.
    Hmm.. I think I'll contact the staff at sometime around tomorrow. But if it's an automated system deletion, then its no use.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Log in and say "hi, tracker people" and seed a few torrents on the sites you want to keep long-term.

Also, say, "hi, mbm" once in a while, too.
    Heh.. Will try that..

Quote Originally Posted by o__O View Post
    The delusion that you won't be opening a browser for months on end is quite amusing to me as I study for the baddest bar around (only the boards are comparable).
    You know.. I really do have an answer for this..

1) Go to User Accounts > Change Password > Make some family member sit and let them chose the password and not tell me.

2) Change the administrator password from someone else in the family from the very start.

3) Install "Advance Task Scheduler" to schedule my torrent apps (I need it cause I have a night unlimited plan here)

4) Go to uTorrent > Options > Preferences > Scheduler, except the "night unlimited" hours, mark every other block as "seed only".

5) Go to screensaver > Choose 3 mins for a normal screensaver and select "On resume, display Welcome Screen".

6) My connection > Properties > Options > Redial Attempts - 999999999

Oh, yea.. I've got it planned.

Quote Originally Posted by PancakeWaffles View Post
    Set up a lastpass that logs in automatically for every tracker. Bookmark every tracker in a folder. Than you can open that folder weekly and everything will stay where it should be.

/actually helpful/
    Thanks.. Will google about it when I get time.
    Last edited by graywolf; 06-16-2010 at 06:21 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Your method seems like an awful amount of work and setting up. What I do is keep all my tracker bookmarks in a folder in FF, and once in a while ill click the mouse wheel on the folder which opens up ever tracker in a separate tab. If I happen to lose an account due to expiry (happened a few times), I realize I didn't care much for it in the first place.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    graywolf's Avatar The Anime Addict
    Well.. that steps I gave was to prevent myself from using the browser in future. It's like a leash I put on myself.

These are unnecessary otherwise. Like now..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If your self control is really that bad, consider buying some amphetamines. Work wonders on your grades, my GPA went up 10% from the boost they give me

dont listen to yer mom, "drugs are bad" is a lie
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 06-16-2010 at 07:32 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If your self control is really that bad, consider buying some amphetamines. Work wonders on your grades, my GPA went up 10% from the boost they give me

Yep. Drugs took TS from a 1.0 to a 1.1 . They can do the same for you, too.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    but u still have 8 months before exams,u must really like studying..lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Schol is overratted.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Yep. Drugs took TS from a 1.0 to a 1.1 . They can do the same for you, too.
    They also made me into the cynic I am. Well I guess I can't blame everything on drugs

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    There's nothing wrong with being a cynic, good sir. Well, other than pissing people off when we are right ALL the time.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    8 months of studying straight......

I think sooner or later you'll open the browser to relax for at least a few minutes lol...

I used to take Dextroamphetamine back when I was in school... Expensive little buggers as I wasn't prescribed...
    It's basically the generic form of adderall, which helps you gain focus and awareness.

I literally didn't eat all day on days I took them, and I was soo focused on a single goal that I wouldn't stop until I was complete.
    When I took tests, I would be right on the ball and wouldn't ever get distracted.
    It almost felt as if I became smarter because I was remembering things I didn't remember (hard to explain)

All in all.... drugs are bad mmmmkkk.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 06-16-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast