Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nokia 3595 Question

Poster
    Any body know how to get wallpaper, ringtones.....to my phone with out that 99 cent shit. I have some pics on my pc that I want to get to the phone, tried emailing them to the phone and it didn't show the pic and the tmobile customer support don't know shit about anything.
    AOL 9.0 Now with top speed sarcasm that is 5x funnier than normal
    dial up sarcasm complete with AOL instant stalker.

AOL 9.0 with top speed and AOL instant stalker...more expensive than saffron but worth it!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by justin_9733@1 November 2003 - 03:58
    Any body know how to get wallpaper, ringtones.....to my phone with out that 99 cent shit. I have some pics on my pc that I want to get to the phone, tried emailing them to the phone and it didn't show the pic and the tmobile customer support don't know shit about anything.
    t-mobile is crap anywayz

never heard of that fone, i must work too much!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by wormless+31 October 2003 - 22:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wormless @ 31 October 2003 - 22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-justin_9733@1 November 2003 - 03:58
    Any body know how to get wallpaper, ringtones.....to my phone with out that 99 cent shit. I have some pics on my pc that I want to get to the phone, tried emailing them to the phone and it didn&#39;t show the pic and the tmobile customer support don&#39;t know shit about anything.
    t-mobile is crap anywayz

never heard of that fone, i must work too much&#33; [/b][/quote]
    ya tmobile is shit but im 16 and my mom is buying it, she won&#39;t get anything else, at least i don&#39;t have to pay for it.

AOL 9.0 with top speed and AOL instant stalker...more expensive than saffron but worth it&#33;

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    if u kno how to use bittorent, theres some links at suprnova.org that have ringtones and ect...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@31 October 2003 - 22:05
    if u kno how to use bittorent, theres some links at suprnova.org that have ringtones and ect...
    I already got that stuff on suprnova but i can&#39;t figure out how to get it to my phone.

AOL 9.0 with top speed and AOL instant stalker...more expensive than saffron but worth it&#33;

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    im pretty sure theres software and a piece of cable u need, a while back i had a keytone generater for my celly, it was software that converted ringtones into numbers so i could use my conposer to make them

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by justin_9733@1 November 2003 - 03:58
    Any body know how to get wallpaper, ringtones.....to my phone with out that 99 cent shit. I have some pics on my pc that I want to get to the phone, tried emailing them to the phone and it didn&#39;t show the pic and the tmobile customer support don&#39;t know shit about anything.
    is your composer like 3310?
    your ringtones like poly?

mono i can help with&#33;

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by wormless+31 October 2003 - 22:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wormless @ 31 October 2003 - 22:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-justin_9733@1 November 2003 - 03:58
    is your composer like 3310?
    your ringtones like poly?

mono i can help with&#33; [/b][/quote]
    what is composer?
    my ring tones are poly but i am more concerned about the wallpaper.
    I put the image i want on my website and i can go to the website with my phone and see the pic but no option to save it.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by justin_9733@1 November 2003 - 04:58
    www.tagtag.com

i was 9 hours online whit my mobile phone and i dident pay a thing for it was all for FREE thats what im thinking anyway

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    kooky_kramer's Avatar Poster
    you need a data cable. it plugs into a serial port at the back of your computer and plugs into your phone under the battery. If you lift up the battery you will see a couple of gold circles and the cable plugs into that and thats how it works.

im in australia and i have a 3530 (the equivalent of your phone in australia i think) and i bought my data cable off australian ebay, so maybe you could check that out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast