Thread: Kazaa! Hear Me!

It is true what many of you have heard! The RIAA has gathered an army and as I speak, that army is drawing nearer to our homes! Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it. I stand here before you now truthfully unafraid. Why? Because I believe something you do not? No! I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me, but because of the path that lies behind me! I remember that for many years we have fought the RIAA and their band of cohorts! I remember that for many years they have sent their armies to stop filesharing! And after many years of war between us and them, I remember that which matters most...US AND FILESHARING ARE STILL HERE!!!!

Tonight, let us send a message to that army! Tonight, let us shake this network! Tonight, let us tremble these webpages and programs of text, pictures, and mp3's! Let us be heard from bedroom to office cubicle! Tonight, let us make them remember! This is Kazaa!! And we are not afraid!!!

But in all seriousness, the time has come for us as musicsharers to unite against the RIAA. We need to show them that they are only shooting themselves in the feet by doing this. If this gets any worse, I would just as soon boycott music altogether. As someone once said, there are methods of survival we are willing to accept. I have enough music, most of it I already bought on CDs to begin with after liking what I have sampled, to last me for quite some time. And the RIAA CAN'T do squat if everyone were to boycott ALL music purchasing in stores AND P2P filesharing. Yes I know what you're thinking. But if we only boycotted CDs in stores and kept on going with P2P, that would only fuel the RIAA's fury and would only give them even more excuses to attack us.

But if we as the cunsumer were to stop acquiring music in any way, shape, or form, the RIAA will be completely defenseless against what will happen to them and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it. They as well as their minions seem very intent on solving their "problem" in their own selfish ways! We have made it clear that we are willing to pay a reasonable fee to continue filesharing and therefore compensate the artists of the songs we love, something the RIAA also wants but is striving for in all the wrong ways. But sadly enough, they don't seem to give a damn about what the public wants. Musicsharing will exist no matter what they do. They can send out all the spoofed songs, P2P viruses, and anything else they can come up with. We'll always be able to overcome them. It's a few hundred or thousand people against at least 60 million Americans as well as millions more international users. And if they try to hack our computers, there will be hackers that can and will really tear the RIAA a new asshole! And I personally will file my own hefty lawsuit against them if they try to hack into my computer. Oh yeah, if they thought a few hundred lawsuits against us so-called "pirates" is bad? Imagine several million lawsuits against the RIAA for invading a person's computer through illegal means and violating their privacy. They will be ripped apart! I already see us banding together on the streets to make the public at large know about our struggle. We will win! At this point, it's up to Congress to make the right decision to fully legalize musicsharing while ensuring the artists get compensated.

Now all we need is to find The One.....lol......just kidding!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    "snip"

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Kevin Phoenix@1 November 2003 - 05:19
    it's up to Congress to make the right decision to fully legalize musicsharing while ensuring the artists get compensated.
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?...pic=56114&st=0

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    meh

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Tonight, let us send a message to that army! Tonight, let us shake this network! Tonight, let us tremble these webpages and programs of text, pictures, and mp3's! Let us be heard from bedroom to office cubicle! Tonight, let us make them remember! This is Kazaa!! And we are not afraid!!!
    Tremble these webpages!! LOL !!
    Nice post!!

6. File Sharing   -   #6

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    and long live the matrix 2!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    LOL Yeah, it's quite obvious where I got my dialogue from.

But as funny as I intended it to be, I also meant every word as well.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Double Agent
    kevin u watch too much lord of the rings...