Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Shareaza Really Work?

For a beta?Did you find bugs?Or i stick with Emule?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Bump

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    No it's great, i like how you can use sites like sharereactor for files, now in version v1.8.9.34 it has trackerless bittorent, i actualy prefer to just use the gnutella2 network and the bittorent client because of all the queues in edonkey but it's your choice.

Inst emule still a beta thou? i mean the latest version is somthing like 0.33b.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Not as well as K-Lite ,its a lot slower

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    I used Shareaza as a 2nd P2P (K-lite as the 1st of course) but since a while Shareaza doesn't connect to G1 and G2 anymore. When I click connect it freezes. I use the latest Shareaza. Anyone with the same problem or a solution to this?
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    shareaza does work and can connect to multiple networks, but its slower than k-lite

@ nostalgia the latest shareaza doesnt have many bugs that ive noticed and you should be able to connect, try unstalling it and a registry clean and then reinstall it

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    PAiNKiLLER
    Obviously it works...

Image Resized

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    i mostly use it for torret files, its gives pretty nice speeds and the new version dosnt have a lot of bugs.

proud to be american

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Originally posted by Kunal@5 November 2003 - 19:05
    @ nostalgia the latest shareaza doesnt have many bugs that ive noticed and you should be able to connect, try unstalling it and a registry clean and then reinstall it
    I've tried that a couple of times. Uninstalled it, ran regcleaner and JVpowerTools. Even used Regedit to throw away some keys.
    Installed the latest Shareaza again but the problem still remains.
    Most frustating as I liked using Shareaza as my 2nd P2P.
    Even looked at the Shareaza forum but no solutions there either.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Ok,i founded the answer by myself.I installed and uninstalled SH .Slow bittorent ,very slow eMule .I 'm back to the original eMule and bittorent clients.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast