Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pleaseeeeeeeee

Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@1 November 2003 - 13:17
    theres tons of songs for wigan pier i dont know bout 30 cds but there should be a few just match songs with a track list for as many cds as you can
    Trouble with sourcing complete albums on p2p is that more often than not you end up assembling it from rips at different rates/software/settings.
    As an example, the new Sugababes CD is all over the place but either the tracks haven't been ripped at the same volume or they are the same rip but the twat that did it normalised them.

@ summerlinda: Heh. It's not really that expensive and it's probably the one program I've come across that is worth much much more than the cost. If you only buy one piece of software this year, make it NBP - free upgrades for life, too.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

2. Music   -   #12
    tru tru but better than nothing

3. Music   -   #13
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    is wigan pier not all that neddy dance music?

4. Music   -   #14
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Smurfette+1 November 2003 - 14:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smurfette @ 1 November 2003 - 14:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@1 November 2003 - 13:17
    theres tons of songs for wigan pier i dont know bout 30 cds but there should be a few just match songs with a track list for as many cds as you can
    Trouble with sourcing complete albums on p2p is that more often than not you end up assembling it from rips at different rates/software/settings.
    As an example, the new Sugababes CD is all over the place but either the tracks haven&#39;t been ripped at the same volume or they are the same rip but the twat that did it normalised them. [/b][/quote]
    Thats why ppl use soulseek for music instead of kazaa.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. Music   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Benno@1 November 2003 - 18:53

Thats why ppl use soulseek for music instead of kazaa.
    I hate smart arses

6. Music   -   #16
    well cheers for the help guys, i have newsbin pro( NOT paid for lol) but i gotta admit im a newbie when it comes to using it, so how do i use it for dling off newsgroups???? and thanks again for your help guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12