Thread: Anyone Have Experience with SavvySeed or Xirvik?

bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm looking to get a seedbox from either SavvySeed or Xirvik. My homespeed just does not seem to be fast enough. I like the 'Sloop' plan from SavvySeed and I like the 'Semidedi Extralarge' plan from Xirvik. This will be my first seedbox and of course I want to have unlimited traffic, transfer files from the box to my Mac laptop, no setup or cancellation fees, a webui interface to access my torrents, and fantastic customer support. I thought I would ask around before I make a commitment.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    A little more detail of what your intentions with the seedbox would be helpful. Are you mostly going to seed to music trackers like What cd. If so you will be greatly disappointed with the end results. On the otherhand if Pc and Xbox games is your desire then either one will do.Myself I would go for the Xirvik. The Xirvik specific add-ons to Rutorrent certainly makes things easier.

If your intention is to create a large buffer on the likes of SCC /Revtt
    which really need an irc feed you may be better off with a small dedi box. On the other hand if all you require is to ftp files home and get a 1.1 ratio, a smaller cheaper box than the Xirvik will be all that you need

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    If you're going to pay to download, you're better off using DDL (rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile, etc) or Usenet. Either option would be MUCH cheaper.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ