Thread: Mirc Downloads.

hello everyone, i was just wondering if pausing what you download from mirc then resuming it at another time currupts the file ?

so far ive downloaded quite a few things that give me errors while extracting, i was just wondering is it because ive paused them and resumed them another time?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    i've often found that pausing and resuming IRC downloads will lead to corruption
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    this is something I have never experienced from mIRC, although I never have downloaded more than 40MB&#39;s at a time

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ok then, thank you for your replies.

from now on ill leave my mirc downloads on overnight so there is no need to pause them.

thank you once again.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Hello i just installed mIRC last night, and i stated a download and got a bout 250 megs done. i stopped it and then tried to download the same file this morning (to resume it) and it just wont load, i paste the code thing into the box and send it, just nothin happens after that.

Slots: 19/25, Queues: N/A, Max KB: 961.6, Updated: 169 minutes ago

#1, 686 MB, 1095 Gets
    shouldn&#39;t this download if it has so many slots??
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    the server may have been down

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Double Agent
    no , you may not be rolling ur download back far enough

check out the noob irc guide for info on how to rollback ur download 1MB or more