Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A (potential) way to make somebody to get banned in a private tracker-will this work?

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    You could just tell the staff the guy you want banned is one of the FST mods in disguise.

Cabalo
    AlboTheCryingKid
    Detale
    Skiz
    (Skizo sounded cooler dunno why you changed your name to be even more gay than before.)

I could think of some other names but mentioning those above names on quite a few sites might do the trick.
    Put it this way... I know more sites that would ban them for being one of the above mentioned users than would ban them if you were to say they were even Anon

Pity you tried, and they didn't.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    I never tried doing anything.
    You should go back to crying and ass trolling like you normally do and leave the comments to people with a clue of whats going on in the real world noob.

(Your confusing me with someone at CN I guess. In case you didn't know the difference... I am not now nor have I ever been staff at CN. Either case your still a virgin no doubt unless bumracking Skizo and Albo counts.)
    P.S. Your title could/should be changed to "The Gay Cop", "The RumpRanging Cop", or "The Crying Pansy Cop".
    Last edited by Pwner101; 06-28-2010 at 05:37 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234