Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goog Software To Convert Mp3s To .wav While...

Can someone recommend a good program to convert Mp3s to .WAVs while burning to create an audio cd (instead of having to convert them first)?
    I stried Smart MP3 burner, but it was a trial version and would only let me burn a few cds:-(
    Cheers.

2. Music   -   #2
    nero will do this for you...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Music   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Use the Audio Conversion Wizard I think u mean .wav to .mp3 right.

4. Music   -   #4
    I want to convert MP3s to .Wav files and burn thenm to a cd o play on a Cd player as an audio cd.

5. Music   -   #5
    i use acoustica&#39;s mp3 to wave converter plus, it is by far the best. me and countless others have been using this great app to convert our mp3&#39;s to .wav&#39;s for burning for almost 10 years. it&#39;s one of the very first of it&#39;s kind, although the new version has a lot of new advancements. nero will do this automatically before burning, but the conversion is very substandard. u can find a serial for the program very easily, any problems i&#39;ll pm it to ya. this is one of my most used apps. but don&#39;t listen to these guys, they don&#39;t beieve it sounds better converting to wave. they start talking about all this "lossy" shit, and i have to scream at them:
    i don&#39;t care what the specs are, it still sounds 100X better than not converting&#33;

*Edit typo

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by mrsambo@1 November 2003 - 17:44
    I want to convert MP3s to .Wav files and burn thenm to a cd o play on a Cd player as an audio cd.
    get nero and burn an audio cd
    this will allow you to play the cd in a cd player

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Music   -   #7
    In my opinion you should use Cdex. It&#39;s a free software, very easy to use that can convert the Mp3&#39;s you have selected in Wav&#39;s. The last version is currently the 1.51 one.

Then, you just have to burn your new files on a CD. Nero is perfect for that.

Enjoy.

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+1 November 2003 - 11:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 1 November 2003 - 11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mrsambo@1 November 2003 - 17:44
    get nero and burn an audio cd
    this will allow you to play the cd in a cd player [/b][/quote]
    ur statement is a true one, nero will burn an audio cd

but dude wants to burn wave files, not mp3 which i think is very cool, since u guys think it&#39;s not even worth a try. cd&#39;s burned with wave files sound much better than mp3&#39;s, and before u start ranting again take a look at this thread before u all start sounding redundant. i know a wave - mp3 - back to wave isn&#39;t identical to an orginal wave but it still sounds hella better than mp3&#39;s.

also, like i said in the other thread, u can&#39;t really test the quality differences with ur computer unless ur hooked up with audio shit. the best place is in a car with a decent cd player and speakers. the difference between mp3 and wave burnt of the same cd and artist played on the same system is amazing.

but, u all are too set in ur ways -- as if burning mp3&#39;s is older or something

9. Music   -   #9
    your logic is flawed, but you&#39;re entitled to your opinions...

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@1 November 2003 - 12:19
    your logic is flawed, but you&#39;re entitled to your opinions...
    u see, they don&#39;t even read the post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast