Thread: The night in which all cows are black

Aristocles's Avatar Film Buff
    Or NOT black, as it were (Look it up, it'll do ya some good) Actually, I just like the phrase and very uncomfortably 'lawyered' (doesn't really work) it into use here.

What I was thinking about is pruning or culling my selection of trackers back. BT trackers have been a learning process for me and it seems that I began where I could get a foothold and moved, hopefully, forward. My 'fear' is that if I shitcan one then what if a crunch comes to others? But I guess this would leave me like Buridan's Ass, eh?

So, anyway, I think it's time to cull them back out of respect for the tracker and to clear places for users that would contribute much more than I, if applicable.

My goal now is fill up some externals with the entire contents of film lists that seem worthy. I have a TB on one but it's such a hodgepodge although chosen by me for reasons, that it seems I need more clarity. My second 1TB is starting to fill in the same manner but I will endeavor to fix that.

I purchased a 3-month deal from "Astraweb" to check into it's viability for me but my ignorance is causing trouble.

This stuff has become an obsession with me, I stay broke. But hey, I have a 42" LCD monitor w/Logitech z2300 and a Mitsubishi HC3800 Projector w/Onkyo 7:1. Can imagine a 120" screen in your bedroom! I have other gadgets also. . . but I suspect I'll be saving for a year to revamp to 3D. I am still unclear in my own mind as to how much it will be useful vis-a-vis my film interests.

Hm. Not sure this post was useful in anyway but what the hell. . .

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    who are u and what do u want

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Aristocles's Avatar Film Buff
    I am completely uncertain (but my wife could throw a few adjectives out there) and cash will do.
    Last edited by Aristocles; 06-25-2010 at 11:13 PM. Reason: misread the quote