Thread: Ttdown.com Explained

my original post was deleted cause no warez links are allowed, even tho my links went to pages only and were not direct links to warez files. anyway, i find this info very valuable, so i'm providing a direct link to the source where i got it.

[removed]

enjoy

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Forum Star
    The rules apply to indirect links too.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    my bad, i thought it was only for direct links

why do so many other boards allow direct links and even serials and others don't?
    i don't think any of the boards that do have had any trouble, just curious

*Edit

i guess a link to andr.net or sotmesc.org would be against the rules, too -- since u can get warez links immediately. i think this is bullshit and a lie. i linked to a forum page, nothing more. i've made several, upon several links to just andr.net alone and they are never deleted.

this is the first board i know of that does this. on most boards h**p:// links are accepted as they are not active.

if there are those that wish to find a forum where u can get direct links to any media, post any serial, and basically forget about paranoid rules check out andr.net or astaforum for starters. andr.net has especially helpful members and u dont' ever find those people who just like to post cynical posts to fuck with people just trying to help