Thread: How To Know What Your Monitor Is

BANNED
    OK... I want to know the actual name of my monitor...all I know is that it says Markvision in front and it is 14"....

and i want its drivers...

any ideas?

DWk

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    moniters dont need drivers usally, its ur video card that needs them...do u by any chance kno wat ur video card is?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Try aida32, it will tell what kind it is and give you a link to driver downloads.

http://www.aida32.hu/aida32.php

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    i've never run into a montior that wasn't plug & play.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@2 November 2003 - 01:32
    moniters dont need drivers usally, its ur video card that needs them...do u by any chance kno wat ur video card is?
    Sorry, dude, but you are wrong. If you install the drivers for your monitor you can usually raise refresh rates to their highest = less eye strain. For example, I am running 1280X960 at 100 Hz, without my monitor's drivers it will only do 85 Hz.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Why do you want the drivers of your monitor? Is the monitor USB or something ?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by adamp2p+2 November 2003 - 00:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adamp2p @ 2 November 2003 - 00:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheFilePirater@2 November 2003 - 01:32
    Sorry, dude, but you are wrong. If you install the drivers for your monitor you can usually raise refresh rates to their highest = less eye strain. For example, I am running 1280X960 at 100 Hz, without my monitor&#39;s drivers it will only do 85 Hz. [/b][/quote]
    read up dudes....

oh i found the drivers... in Driverguide

i think thats the url lol.... but oh well...now i can play the game i wanted to play... ima go check the refresh rates right now

DWk