Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Call Of Duty (ftp)

Only in a Processor.
    i'd like this ftp, btw, i know that you're smart with computers, so i left the step by step manual, very basic. btw, if that cd key doesn't work when you get clonecd, pm me, and i'll pm you a serial.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]@2 November 2003 - 07:00
    i'd like this ftp.
    Check your pm m8

3. Games   -   #13
    Where have u been LOL i downloaded yesterday from BT & it was like 2 days tough download but anyway want to see if its true send me that ftp

4. Games   -   #14
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    what is this game about?

5. Games   -   #15
    harzo
    Hey can you send me the link also? Thanks mate

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    CoD ownz!
    it's operation flashpoint meets medal of honor just with better graphics.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

7. Games   -   #17
    o can i hav the link to plz

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    I used the one of suprnova.org, 1.4 gig it went quiet slow so I suggest if you've got a cable modem start downloading at about 10 pm leave the pc on and it'll be ready for when you wake up but it seriously is worth the wait.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by AcID ZeR0@2 November 2003 - 15:33
    I used the one of suprnova.org, 1.4 gig it went quiet slow so I suggest if you've got a cable modem start downloading at about 10 pm leave the pc on and it'll be ready for when you wake up but it seriously is worth the wait.
    i do hav high speed broadband but im networking illigally because ntl wanted me to buy another modem box so screw them the only problem is i hav all kinda problems with ports and stuff i hav to enter a special potr and a host for everthing (msn messenger, kazaa etc etc) and i cant figure out how to do that on bittorent. any1 help me plz

10. Games   -   #20
    pipodeclown's Avatar Member
    i have downloaded the game here http://torrent.nl.nu but there is no multiplayer game only singleplayer

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast