Thread: Calvin And Hobbes

Poster
    Do you know that you can read 1342 comic strips online for free , buy Calvin and Hobbes comic books at discounted rates using Paypal only at :-
    --SPAM--

edit by Lamsey: did you know you can get every single Calvin and Hobbes strip ever drawn from me on Soulseek in KLF BookWorld?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    I love the Calvin and Hobbes strips, been reading them in the Sunday newspaper for years,

I hate all the pissing joke stuff with Calvin, though, and since I live in a very redneck place, there on every freakin' pick up truck around.

Ahh well, what can ya do.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by bob_the_alien@4 November 2003 - 04:14
    I love the Calvin and Hobbes strips, been reading them in the Sunday newspaper for years,

I hate all the pissing joke stuff with Calvin, though, and since I live in a very redneck place, there on every freakin' pick up truck around.

Ahh well, what can ya do.
    y do u hate them?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I don't know I just do,
    I think maybe its cuz I see them everywhere
    Calvin pissing on a chevy symbol, ford, (enter name of any car manufacture here)

Plus Calvin and Hobbes is a cool strip, and it seems a bit degrading to the comic strip.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by bob_the_alien@4 November 2003 - 04:31
    I don't know I just do,
    I think maybe its cuz I see them everywhere
    Calvin pissing on a chevy symbol, ford, (enter name of any car manufacture here)

Plus Calvin and Hobbes is a cool strip, and it seems a bit degrading to the comic strip.
    I completely agree with u
    Calvin and Hobbes is a great strip and it will be enjoyed by people for many generations to come
    Bill Watterson has stopped making these strips so i want to preserve this rich legacy for many years
    i haven't yet seen any pissing ads but if u can give me the name of the organization which does it i could mail bill watterson and he could sue these companies for their actions.....

6. Lounge   -   #6
    --SPAM--

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Well, I really have no Idea who does them, you just see them all over at Flea Markets. Their not ads, well, I guess Kinda they are, but they're those window stickers that people buy to put on their cars.