Thread: Why Can't I Get Any Scary Movie 3 Hashes To Work?

I've been trying to dl Scary Movie 3 for the last week, but I can never find enough sources to dl it. Only DaDuck's version has dl-ed at all (only about 16000 K) while the others stay remotely cued indefinitely. What gives? How can I get more sources? When ever I do a search only one source comes up for the DaDuck hash and I can't even find the others. Help me out please.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Join the club! People just aren't sharing or there isn't anyone online who has it... I guess

Try another supernode..

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by mr00420@2 November 2003 - 06:14
    I've been trying to dl Scary Movie 3 for the last week, but I can never find enough sources to dl it. Only DaDuck's version has dl-ed at all (only about 16000 K) while the others stay remotely cued indefinitely. What gives? How can I get more sources? When ever I do a search only one source comes up for the DaDuck hash and I can't even find the others. Help me out please.
    hashes only work without connecting manually to the supernode about 1 out of 1000000000000000000000 times so youll either want to get their supernode or download it off of www.suprnova.org with bit torrent

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    No problems being tracked when using bittorent? I'm running a firewall but is that enough?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    keep your computer on ill admit its low on sorces thers only like 7 i can find i wasn teven gonna bother dling afer i herd the waynes bros wernt gonna be in it but i recently started to dl for the hel of it i got like half the movie in a day i could only connect during some times of the day it was liek really late at night for me just be paciant keep your computer on and youll get it eventually

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I have it on SVCD Whats the best way to compile the disks for sharing and with what programme ?
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Just copy the mpg into your shared folder.... with Windows

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Ok to share the latest movies then ? I wont get humped by the big boys ?
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD