Thread: Bruce.almighty.2003.dvdrip.xvid-fts

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Bruce.Almighty.2003.DVDRip.XViD-FTS

or

Bruce.Almighty.2003.PROPER.DVDRip.XViD-FTS.avi

are they both made by the same releaser?

The reason I asked is because I downloaded Bruce.Almighty.2003.PROPER.DVDRip.XViD-FTS.avi not once but twice.

The first time I did I tried to go into the folder I had it stored in. When I got to that folder in my explorer window it kept crashing on me more than I can count. I thought well, maybe it has a virus attched to it so I even tried to use my norton antivirus. When again, I tries to open the window to scan the movie It even crashed on me then. Finally after several attempts to get it to delete off my pc I did it.

I then went to download it again but from a different source and when i had about 30% of it I tried to preview it with avi preview and that utility crashed on me also.

Before you ask me if I tried deleting my codecs, well, I did that to and reinstalled them with the same result. Has anybody encountered this problem with this movie. I have talked with another individual that said he had the same identical problem. If so, shouldn't this movie also be nuked as a corrupt file?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Well Ive Never Heard Of This Release Group, Have You?

The First Release Was Nuked For Out Of Sync Audio. I Couldnt Even Find The PROPER Yesterday

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Me either. The one I saw didn't have that name.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    find the smaples on mirc and check wich is better.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    My bad that is the correct file I have never heard of that group but that is correct. So download it if u want it. Get the Proper one.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I've downloaded [tmd]bruce.almighty.(vcdcentral).internal.ts.(1of2) and (2of2), they work fine but the quality is poor.

I'll try downloading that file you mentioned to see if the quality is better, assuming i can play it

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    We know the quality is good on the one he mentioned it's a DVD-Rip u downloaded a cam. U can tell by the filename this was ripped off a actual DVD so it will look way better than the one u have.