Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows Xp Help Required

I have downloaded XP Pro Corp with SP1 from Suprnova...and it comes with .bin and .cue files....i have Nero 6 and i want to know how to i burn the file and make the CD bootable....please descibe in easy steps and make the steps as easy as possible as i am a noobie...

Thanx a lot

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Here is a pic to show you which button to press in the Nero 6 smartstart menu Nero smartstart and after you do that you will have to choose the directory where the cue file is.Be sure to change the file type you are looking for to this one and then choose the cue.When you do so it will start the process.it is really pretty simple.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    i cant read the option u choose in the image...and when i do that...will my XP CD be bootable...

Thanx

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    if you burn it as johnboy27 said, it will be bootable

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    but it will burn the .cue only....where will i burn the .bin

i did what john said and it will burn .cue i didnt see the .bin

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    ok i got it to work...here is my way...

i went to betaplace.co.uk something like that...they had the microsoft xp boot device whatever it is called...extract the .bin in the compilation....went to compilation properties....chose no emulation and put 4 sectors....and i then choose the xpboot img i got from betaplace...and i burned the CD...tested it on my PC and it auto boots from CD...

nice

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I got Win XP SP1 off suprnova as well..all I did was opened nero, File/image/Burn and it burnt the disc and it was bootable when I put the disc in
    Maybe your version of the bin and cue files were different

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by egyptianmafia@2 November 2003 - 19:52
    ok i got it to work...here is my way...

i went to betaplace.co.uk something like that...they had the microsoft xp boot device whatever it is called...extract the .bin in the compilation....went to compilation properties....chose no emulation and put 4 sectors....and i then choose the xpboot img i got from betaplace...and i burned the CD...tested it on my PC and it auto boots from CD...

nice
    why do people ask questions and not follow advice, he didn't have to do shit sept what he was told, I can't f'ing believe it, it totally brushed off the right answer and went to another site and did some round-about-bullshit when all he had to do was freaking burn the cue
    what a dumass

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    fucking n00bs

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by johnboy27@2 November 2003 - 15:47
    Here is a pic to show you which button to press in the Nero 6 smartstart menu Nero smartstart and after you do that you will have to choose the directory where the cue file is.Be sure to change the file type you are looking for to this one and then choose the cue.When you do so it will start the process.it is really pretty simple.
    just a comment lol you download hella stuff using bittorent lol 6 of em damn.. i always go 1 at a time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast