Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tupac Ressurection Soundtrack

Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    just dowlaoded it from IRC i think its is amzing i like all the songs especially runnin
    wat do u lot think?

2. Music   -   #2
    i think that tu pac would never do a song with eminem or 50 cent therefore this album sucks all the new songs are horrible and the rest ive heard before like a thousand times

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster

4. Music   -   #4
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@30 October 2003 - 23:26
    i think that tu pac would never do a song with eminem or 50 cent therefore this album sucks all the new songs are horrible and the rest ive heard before like a thousand times
    thats a very untrue. 2 pac was a gr8 artist before he died and his legacy and the way he rapped his lyrics still lives. lol i dont reckon one artist after his death has been able to grip the rap/hip-hop world as much as pac had done. i rest my case 2 pac best rapper ever..50 cents an overated 'got shot 9 times' assole and would have never had made in to mainstream if it wasnt for the influence shady has on the ppl.

5. Music   -   #5
    can you read, i dont remeber saying nething bad on pac, my post is about how the new songs are bad because pac would never do a song with a whiteboy and a prettyboy pimp wannabe. If you think this is untru than ur no pac fan and yes tupac was and always will be one of the best rap artist be in the game

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    PAC IS THE BEST SO FUCK OFF THE REST PEACE

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'll watch the movie...but pass on the soundtrack...

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@31 October 2003 - 00:26
    Yep your right about that. I was thinking if Pac was still alive he wouldnt like eminem because Pac and eminem are so different in personality and lyrics in their music.

Also in style

9. Music   -   #9
    also pac being a black panther prob wouldnt want a whiteboy in his rap game nevermind in one of his songs. rap is no place for the whiteman just look at vanilla ice

10. Music   -   #10
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@1 November 2003 - 20:01
    also pac being a black panther prob wouldnt want a whiteboy in his rap game nevermind in one of his songs. rap is no place for the whiteman just look at vanilla ice
    Racist

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast