Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice Needed

Hi, I have recently joined the site but I have been “lurking” for some time to see if the board is worth joining. I was viewing the thread started by “shareholder” about him cheating on his girlfriend.

A lot of views where shared on this topic and I was wondering if I could take a slightly different yet similar angle on this problem. Within my group of friends there is a couple that have been going out for a long time. At a recent party, one half of the couple left early. The other half took part in a “party” game of postman’s knock. During this game she gave some guys friendly pecks on the cheek, however with this one guy, she took it further and fully got off with him. This did not just happen once but continued to happen all throughout the party and they continued to meet alone on the days following the party – continuing right up till tonight.

I am friends with both half’s of the couple and I am torn in two. Do I tell the guy that the girl he loves has and is possibly continuing to cheat on him or do I keep to a guarantee that what happened in the party should stay within the party. I am thinking of breaking the “oath” as I have thoughts that the cheating may still be continuing to this very day.

I am just looking for some advice on what to do, I don’t really know whom to turn to so I decided to post on this and get some intelligent advice. Any help will be very much appreciated.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    keep the guarantee if shes that slutty she'll get caught eventually anyway

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Have you talked to your other friends who were at the party. And asked them their opinion.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Difficult situation this. Cheating is so wrong

5. Lounge   -   #5
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by Smooch@31 October 2003 - 18:47
    terrible part is the many ways someone tries to justfy it

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Talk to her about it, not him.

You are not going to win any prizes for "telling".

If you talk to her though, it may make her think about what she's doing.

Thats assuming they dont have an "open relationship" anyway...which appears to be getting quite common amongst you youngsters.

:-"

When i was a lad....

we didnt have so much fun

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Smooch@31 October 2003 - 22:47

My kinda gel.....

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@31 October 2003 - 21:51
    When i was a lad....
    You can remember that far back?

Good advice there though B)

@RPerry: Your right... one excuse is "i'm not happy in this relationship". So why don't they just finish it?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+31 October 2003 - 21:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced &#064; 31 October 2003 - 21:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smooch@31 October 2003 - 22:47

My kinda gel..... [/b][/quote]
    I was only joking Paul babe (about your age, not about cheating)

10. Lounge   -   #10
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by Smooch+31 October 2003 - 18:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smooch @ 31 October 2003 - 18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@31 October 2003 - 21:51
    When i was a lad....&nbsp;
    You can remember that far back?

Good advice there though B)

@RPerry: Your right... one excuse is "i&#39;m not happy in this relationship". So why don&#39;t they just finish it? [/b][/quote]
    I am very close to 30yrs old, and have never cheated. Doesn&#39;t mean I have always been totally satisfied either, but I know to accept the good with the bad. My favortite one was from one of my ex&#39;s, who although we lived to gether for 5 yrs, I asked her to leave and we got back together. We never lived together again, but where a couple. When I caught her, her excuse was that we really werent together

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast