Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Eminem Racist?

Poster
    black people should not say it either i donno i agree with all the people that say the people who use the n word don't know the true power of that word

2. Music   -   #22
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Because we look at it back in that slavery shit and that word was used. Now we just say it as a greeting because that's how we are. If someone white was cool with me and said what up nigga I wouldn't get mad because they are always around black people and it rubs off quite easily. But if your where saying it in a racist way that's when it's a problem.

3. Music   -   #23
    Originally posted by DKK@2 November 2003 - 19:58
    ??? ???
    Is eminem racist? yes I think theres a good chance he is..............against white people. Not all white people but white people in general. MTV Interview....

"My insecurities? I'm dumb, I'm stupid, I'm white, I'm ugly, I smell, I'm stupid and I'm white," Eminem says in the middle of his interview atop the Peninsula Hotel in New York City. "I have freckles ... um ... I'm short, I'm white, I'm not very smart, I wanna kill myself. ... My nose is crooked. Um ... my penis is small.

source

Well I gotta agree with the stupid part.

I thought that nigga was acceptable if said not in a maliscious way. N*gger not acceptable.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

4. Music   -   #24
    eminem a racist?! r u out of ur mind!? he hates everyone....
    if u dont like your mom, u dont like no1

5. Music   -   #25
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Gre1@20 November 2003 - 14:52
    Because we look at it back in that slavery shit and that word was used. Now we just say it as a greeting because that's how we are. If someone white was cool with me and said what up nigga I wouldn't get mad because they are always around black people and it rubs off quite easily. But if your where saying it in a racist way that's when it's a problem.
    true words from the hood

6. Music   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by Gre1@20 November 2003 - 07:52
    it must be alot diffrent where your at cause here. no matter where u came from if u say a racial slur, your catchin the L. yes im sure Em has let it slip out once or twice but if your white and u say it constantly theirs bound to be someone whose gonna not like it then "say 'ello to my li'l friend" here if your brown or black and a white person says the N word or calles a Mexican a beaner or wetback or Spic. hes gonna catch a beat down. if your brown and u say the N word ur gonna catch a beat down. if your black or white and you call a mexican something your gonna end up killed. since Mexicans are the majortie here their the most likely to kill you instead of blacks. the here Mexican abd Blacks are the ones who roll together the most.

7. Music   -   #27
    Poster
    this whole thread has me rollin!
    lmfao!
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

8. Music   -   #28
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Eminem-The_Source_Tape-2003-COCK in SoulSeek now. This is the Source recording that was leaked to the internet. Read the entire story here. Then listen to the actual recording today.
    Proud member of MDS

9. Music   -   #29
    guess what your black nieghbour is getting for his birthday??????????

Your Bike

10. Music   -   #30
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Try and contribute something of worth to the conversation.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast