Thread: Alcohol 120% 1.4.7.1005

Okay I went to the Alcohol 120% site and downloaded the Trial Version of Alcohol 120%. Then I got a Crack for it.

Will the crack CRACK the TRIAL Version even though it is not RETAIL?
    It says it will work for XP, but i've had problems using Alcohol 120% and Dameon Tools before (even w/ a fresh reinstall). So I was wondering if i could get explicit details on how to do this correctly w/o fuckin up my system. Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    yes, cracks do work for retail and trail

the thing is wit cracks, is that they are know for side-effects, such as re-arranged buttons and such, not all cracks are 110% perfect...you might wanna search around for a bit for others....

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    what was your problem with daemon tools, its free and mounts everything I can throw in it? nero for burning

please tell us what issues you were having

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Well my problem w/ both of them were that for some reason as soon as i downloaded them, i checked them for viruses. Found none so proceeded w/ installation. When I did i got some wierd ass error that said it couldnt' be run under XP, even though i installed it correctly as i know it. It's probably cause it was screwed around w/ on Kazaa or the CRC checks and whatnot were not correct. Oh well, i've learned my lesson.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl2
    why o why do people download free programs off kazza, I would update your av and do a full scan, sound like you got something
    here the link to daemon tools
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

and remember google is your friend, always google for new software, then worry about a serial # or crack