Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Tonight On 60 Minutes!

Oh dear, when will they learn? If you can make something, someone else will be able to un-make it. Like copy protection.

And I AM a regular Joe, who pays my $14.50 to see a movie at the cinema and doesn't fancy paying another $29.95 to BUY YOUR COPY TODAY!

Don't want your movies going out over the internet? Don't make 'em! (Old Irish saying: If you want to keep a secret: DON'T TELL ANYONE) Of course the studios wouldn't make ANY money then...but hey, no priacy problem right?

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by muchspl2@2 November 2003 - 22:10
    yes
    I can seriously say that I understand why all of you get 50-100 sensless posts a day. geez I'm still less than 1000 post. But if you honestly do a search for every post I have made I would say 99% of it was posts that should count. Not this shit that you guys do every time. senseless senseless....and has nothing at all to do with the thread at hand. If you want to make 1 word comments, do it on msn chat or yahoo, even IRC Chat. not here.

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by Alex H@3 November 2003 - 00:14

And I AM a regular Joe, who pays my $14.50 to see a movie at the cinema and doesn't fancy paying another $29.95 to BUY YOUR COPY TODAY!
    14.50 for movie ticket, what theater r u going to

proud to be american

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jay+3 November 2003 - 07:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 3 November 2003 - 07:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alex H@3 November 2003 - 00:14

&nbsp; And I AM a regular Joe, who pays my &#036;14.50 to see a movie at the cinema and doesn&#39;t fancy paying another &#036;29.95 to BUY YOUR COPY TODAY&#33;
    14.50 for movie ticket, what theater r u going to [/b][/quote]
    too expensive

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I didn&#39;t even know there was a thread like this I only saw two, but anyway I am downloading this right now. Isn&#39;t it fun to watch something u are apart of. and they are talking about movie downloading and we are downloading the special.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Isn&#39;t it fun to watch something u are apart of
    it makes me feel like an inportant person

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yup, I mean like to see things we use everyday like sites on T.V. but what they are doing is attracting more people because before I had a computer I was watching the news then I saw some shit on the news named Napster and then the first thing I did when I got my comp is went there.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    These fuckers actually sit on kazaa all day like us but except put fake files on it doesn&#39;t sound like fun. And I didn&#39;t know for sure that p2p was legal until now that&#39;s why they come after us. I love this shit about to finish watching now.

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Poster
    That fat fat guy from grockster (sp?) said 10 million people use it lol Ive never even heard of it. its probly just another ad-ware p2p.

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I had it before, I didn&#39;t know what adware was when I was using it but it probably does because he said that&#39;s how they are funded through ads.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast