Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still Not Logging In Right

Well, it came back...I've had to log back in for almost EVERY SINGLE POST that I've tried to make tonight. and still getting bounced back to the forum list when I click "add reply".

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Are your cookies properly enabled?

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Do you have a firewall that blocks all the cookies? or is your setting enabled in IE to enable cookies properly checked, as MagicNakor said.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    yup, cookies are fine, this is something that seems to happen about every four days or so. I cant say for sure on that, my visits to these boards are at irregular intervals. This is like, the 3rd time that it&#39;s happened. I&#39;ll go a couple of days without too many probs (this board seems a lil buggy) and then get stuck having to log in over and over and over, and then I&#39;m doing okay again for a while.
    I&#39;m using opera 5, and I have it checked to "remember me" on the login page

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    The Board works perfect since Darker hosts us

Im using Opera 5 too and I never had any problems, try deleting all your cookies and make sure that you have your settings in opera right. go to File->Preferences->privacy and make sure that enable cookies is ticked

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    accept cookies is ticked. however, some of them that run through this site, Are blocked, the doubleclick cookie being one of them, and some of the cookies from the servers that are host to the graphics that some peeps use in their sigs and avatars.
    the host servers are accepted tho.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Does it work if you change it too accept all cokies?

I have it currently at accept all cookies and do not accept third party cookies and it works fine for me

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    I cant say for sure right now, it&#39;s working ok again, other than opera just locked up trying to load a guy&#39;s signature.

Oh, I did wanna comment on Your signature. English is a monster, isn&#39;t it? I think those of us that speak it natively take for granted just how effed up it really is. I know that my spanish-speaking in-laws are having a devil of a time with it, and my korean-speaking mom just never got any better at it, even after I dunno HOW many years here.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Im form Austria and since German and English have a lot in common I think I have it relatively easy compared to someone from korea.
    The hardest part, for me, are the vocabulary i think english is the language with the most vocabularies in the world.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    *chuckles* yeah, I can definitely see how you could/would think that. English is a total mix of several different languages that they tried to mix into one. Some of it works, some of it doesnt. Especially the part of words that spell the same, or sound the same, but dont mean the same thing.
    Myself, I&#39;m trying to learn Spanish...and not only is the sentence structure different, there are at least two versions of each word....male, and female, depending on which gender you are talking to. It confuses me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast