Thread: Hairheavy

Poster
    I think that the Scorpions and Iron Maiden are THA best. ^_^

2. Music   -   #2
    Quiet Riot, Ratt, and Whitesnake are my favorite 80's hair bands.

3. Music   -   #3
    all good ones, so far
    a lot of it depends on mood. some of the dokken/dio are pretty good for mellowing out, and ronnie james has a HELL of a stage personality if you ever see him live.
    twisted sister aint bad, motley crue's older stuff aint bad, british band called MANOWAR is pretty good, and still playing heavy stuff. OLD metallica (new stuff sucks ass) OLD megadeath (same as metallica) seems like neither one of those two can play, after they sobered up.
    some ot the KISS, a lot of the Judas Priest (they making a new one, btw) Anth rax (not a typo, just trying to keep that word from hitting an FBI red-flag) a local band called Mortal Reign here in KC, testament, lita ford, chrissy steele, vixen, contraband, um...............

4. Music   -   #4
    Def Leopard

5. Music   -   #5
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by darkewolf@2 November 2003 - 14:02
    all good ones, so far
    a lot of it depends on mood. some of the dokken/dio are pretty good for mellowing out, and ronnie james has a HELL of a stage personality if you ever see him live.
    twisted sister aint bad, motley crue's older stuff aint bad, british band called MANOWAR is pretty good, and still playing heavy stuff. OLD metallica (new stuff sucks ass) OLD megadeath (same as metallica) seems like neither one of those two can play, after they sobered up.
    some ot the KISS, a lot of the Judas Priest (they making a new one, btw) Anth rax (not a typo, just trying to keep that word from hitting an FBI red-flag) a local band called Mortal Reign here in KC, testament, lita ford, chrissy steele, vixen, contraband, um...............
    How could you talk about all this but not mention Iron Maiden?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Music   -   #6
    cause von_cannon put them in when s/he started the thread

hair bands...that makes me think back to when girls had bangs that were three feet long, and stood straight up.

7. Music   -   #7
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Flock Of Seagulls

Peace brotherdoobie

8. Music   -   #8
    oh yeah...cant forget Skid Row. "Youth Gone Wild" was my signature song back in the hi-school daze. Quiet Riot was good too
    Warlock was another good metal band. Doro Pesch could really fricken wail.

9. Music   -   #9
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Twisted Sister...they rock...they are my favourite 80's hair band

10. Music   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    no no no no nooooooooo

Ironmaiden are not hairheavy for christ sake!!!!

they are power metal

hair

Van Halen
    Aerosmith
    bon Jovi
    Ugly kid Joe

basiclly that poofter look