I've just released a new version of KaZuperNodes
- added a function to make it easier to remove unwanted entries from the lists. Right click on the list and choose 'delete...'.
- 'Extract IPs of dat file' will read both, the supernode and the client IPs from the dat file.
- added a new language system. Everyone can translate KZN in almost any language now.
- fixed the 'Overflow' bug (KZN crashed when a port > 32767 was used for Kazaa)
- updated the localize.dat IP-to-country database
You can get it, as always, at www.kazupernodes.tk.
Note that it contains some incomplete translations.
Now I'm looking forward to get some complete language files from you
Just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.