Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kazupernodes 1.4.7

Hello folks!

I've just released a new version of KaZuperNodes

What's new:

- added a function to make it easier to remove unwanted entries from the lists. Right click on the list and choose 'delete...'.
    - 'Extract IPs of dat file' will read both, the supernode and the client IPs from the dat file.
    - added a new language system. Everyone can translate KZN in almost any language now.
    - fixed the 'Overflow' bug (KZN crashed when a port > 32767 was used for Kazaa)
    - updated the localize.dat IP-to-country database

You can get it, as always, at www.kazupernodes.tk.

Note that it contains some incomplete translations.
    Now I'm looking forward to get some complete language files from you
    Just send them to [email protected].

Thanks
    FTFakes
    <span style='color:blue'>K-Lite v2.7
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I&#39;ve just installed it. Nice program &#33;
    What happened to the Thomigian language which you used to have in the previous versions? I used to think that was funny, it&#39;s a shame you didn&#39;t put it in this new version.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Thanks FTFakes

Working well here - hope Paul puts this in the next K-Lite Build

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@3 November 2003 - 19:34
    What happened to the Thomigian language which you used to have in the previous versions? I used to think that was funny, it&#39;s a shame you didn&#39;t put it in this new version.
    Well, we have a little problem with Thomigian. The new functions are really hard to translate to that language, as they are very technical. But Thomig (the founder of Thomigian) and I are still working on it. It will be available for download if we are finished. Some help would be appreciated
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    i feel the 2.4.5 coming on with the 1.4.7

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Any chance we&#39;ll see the new KaNAT with the added options we were talking about..

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Yes. I had a little break, but I continue the work on both projects now.
    KZN has higher priority because more people use it and it comes with KL.

I already included a jump Supernode function in KaNAT, but it&#39;s not finished yet. Also I think about discontinue the work on KaNAT and integrate its functions in KZN. An other option would be to link the two programs, so that KaNAT automatically replaces the IP when you jump supernode with KZN.

What do you think about that?
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by FTFakes@4 November 2003 - 12:39

An other option would be to link the two programs, so that KaNAT automatically replaces the IP when you jump supernode with KZN.

Sounds just the job Man &#33;
    Respect to you and keep up the good work&#33;

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by FTFakes@4 November 2003 - 04:39
    Also I think about discontinue the work on KaNAT and integrate its functions in KZN. An other option would be to link the two programs, so that KaNAT automatically replaces the IP when you jump supernode with KZN.

Sound like a great idea.

Perhaps have an installer or wizard setup that asks users if they are using a router, the combination may also get alot more user aware of the WAN IP replacement and its benifits.

Also don&#39;t forget the option I mentioned to auto start KL++ after starting KZN or KaNAT with a slight delay on the later to allow WAN IP replacement for KL++...
    I gave this a little thought and then came up with the idea that the reverse might be possible, an option to Load Client With KaNAT. If need be when selected, KaNat could wait an extra couple of seconds to start, allowing client to open first. I thought of this after noticing it could be done with PTrack, and seems very simple. This way one, those with routers, could simply start KaNAT and both, KaNat and Client, would open, then KaNAT could Replace and start AutoReplce all with one click.

Thanks
    Mr. Lazy
    Of course substitute KaNAT for KZN if you end up combining them...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Well...I had some free time and was in the mood for working on KZN and KaNAT

Here is the result:

KaZuperNodes 1.4.8 RC1
    KaNAT 0.3.8 RC1

Both programs work together now. KZN will automatically trigger a WAN IP replacement in KaNAT if you jump supernode.
    KaNAT has also a jump supernode function now.

Changes in KZN 1.4.8 RC1 since 1.4.7:
    - Trigger WAN IP replacement in KaNAT

Changes in KaNAT 0.3.8 RC1 since 0.3.7:
    - link to KZN
    - use less CPU time
    - autostart in ASM mode possible
    - jump supernode function
    - autostart any other program (like Kazaa) on startup

Note that these are test build, but they should run stable.
    Official releases will follow after they have been tested enough.

OK, that was my part. Now I need some people to test it and give me some feedback
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast