Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: attainthe.net " New Gazelle Music Tracker"

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    EDIT: Ok, somehow an invite has ended up in my inbox.
    Hah, just like HDAhoy when they started.

To the tracker's staff, if that was intentional, I wouldn't recommend doing it at all. Spamming people's inboxes with invites they didn't ask for will only make your site ill-reputed among the community.
    LOL, yessiree. These are valid points. Too bad you lolcakes have no screens. ATN has one torrent (inactive on browse) and 33 members. Check for urself.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by KS-202 View Post
    ATN has one torrent (inactive on browse) and 33 members. Check for urself.
    Kid + Seedbox + Stock Gazelle = Tracker these days I suppose.

You need a staff team, coder (at least one), uploading team, and a base of torrents (I'd say ~100) before you even mention your place in public, or people will just join, see it sucks, and leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    optimuscrime's Avatar Poster
    Oh boy! It's like what.cd without any torrents!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    captive's Avatar speaks.his.mind
    Quote Originally Posted by optimuscrime View Post
    Oh boy! It's like what.cd without any torrents!
    still better than what.cd then.
    ///dont.let.the.bastards.get.you.down\\\

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    still better than what.cd then.
    butthurt much?
    feels good, man

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    ok, just to start, please ingore this thread. i stricly told him not to post about the site anywhere, we are far from being ready, and yes i know this.

I'll say it once again, starting a site without a dedicated team of staff and uploaders already signed on is destined for failure. Slick looking logo though
    we do have a dedicated team, but most of us have a life, known as a job, in which cacha, wtfe his name is, does not. as posted above, we are still in development. and this is not the type of publicity that i wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by KS-202 View Post

To the tracker's staff, if that was intentional, I wouldn't recommend doing it at all. Spamming people's inboxes with invites they didn't ask for will only make your site ill-reputed among the community.
    i would also like to apologize for the random emails, i effin hate that as well.

Yea, just open it up so we can check it out. What does your place have that is unique or exclusive to it??
    nothing at the moment, im still working on this one.

Since you're just starting, I'd recommend opening signups instead...
    there is a reason why they aren't open, because we weren't supposed to go public yet. it only takes one impatient mofo to ruin what could have been a perfectly good tracker.

so. with this said, i hope that you guys will understand my position on this. and we will be losing a staff member over this bull.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    captive's Avatar speaks.his.mind
    nice to see someone come on and defend their site and also do summit about it, staff sacking. looks like a site in progress and as such i will judge when finished, like i said b4 good luck with it. oh still better than what.cd too, even with no torrents.
    ///dont.let.the.bastards.get.you.down\\\

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    For someone who claims to never have been a member I'm detecting some serious butthurt here
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon420 View Post
    there is a reason why they aren't open, because we weren't supposed to go public yet. it only takes one impatient mofo to ruin what could have been a perfectly good tracker.
    So, that "mofo" is cacha73?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    cacha73's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    hahahahah idiot.....
    Last edited by cacha73; 08-09-2010 at 07:11 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast