Thread: attainthe.net " New Gazelle Music Tracker"

ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    the more users teh tmore content
    i thought it about speed. ok got it. never use warez-bb

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    i thought it about speed.
    Nope, obviously speed depends on the hoster's servers and not on users. That's why some people like OCHs, as long as the file hasn't been deleted, you know you'll be able to get it at least at a decent speed.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30 View Post
    Sorry it's failure project with all standers, Even AoM I think they have 2000 users in their database
    AOM is totally different thing. It will be better if youdo not compare AoM with these trackers.
    Reason: Even though AOM is very, really very hard to get into but you will noe see people trading AoM account generally because of the fact that general users do not need AoM at all .

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    music tracker with 1000 limit will not last long. no one use it when they have two giants for sure

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    music tracker with 1000 limit will not last long. no one use it when they have two giants for sure
    not everyone get to get into one or both of those two giants besides a very few people wud be satisfied what those two giants offer and those constantly looking for more sources

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    We have increased the maximum users to 5000 as 1000 users was just a preliminary number.

Soci3ty-Attainthe.net Moderator
    Last edited by soci3ty; 11-25-2010 at 06:27 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    It would still be nice if you addressed the giant elephant in the room which can't be ignored, how do you plan to compete with what.cd and waffles. There are other music trackers besides those two but they usually cater to specific categories of music, like trance or metal or indie music, or they've been around so long they have a firmly entrenched memberbase that keeps them going (STmusic, libble, and VIP).
    Last edited by gamesover; 11-26-2010 at 12:09 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    not everyone get to get into one or both of those two giants besides a very few people wud be satisfied what those two giants offer and those constantly looking for more sources
    u expect this tracker doesnt have what both giants offer? even P & E only have few

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Has the registration limit been reached? I can't seem to find the registration button.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2

u expect this tracker doesnt have what both giants offer? even P & E only have few
    maybe, who knows............this bloghas some of my all time favorites which both the giants dont

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast