Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: attainthe.net " New Gazelle Music Tracker"

Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    How many days is your week consist of? the first post is 152 days old so i assume its around 6 months old,

No, thanx i dont want to join this tracker, i already have a music tracker that has 205,000 FLAC's and 1,33,000 members

btw are you staff there?
    @whatcdfan as mentioned in the previous posts by brandon, that a previous staff membere had announced about ATN here much much before it was launched. The staff member has been removed since then. Till 30th December 2010 the tracker/site was under construction. ATN launched on 1st Jan 2011. So, it would be nice that you do not judge the tracker based on incomplete information.

Cheers and have a great day

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Quote Originally Posted by myth7 View Post
    A look inside the tracker for all.
    Thanks for the review. Definitely looks much better than when this thread was started, heh.

So your saying since a tracker, that is less than a week old, with 138 members...that you've never been on, barely seen, less alone touched is destined to fail?
    You can touch trackers?

Why don't you make it 139 and download a few torrents and talk to people you douche.
    You're asking him to join your tracker at the same time you call him a douche. Good planning.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    OK thanx for the complete information, i have to admit, 4 days are too early to judge a tracker

good day and good luck with ATN

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    How many days is your week consist of? the first post is 152 days old so i assume its around 6 months old,
    I was confused about the 1 week old thingy.. Cause: same as your point.

Quote Originally Posted by krak3n View Post
    Till 30th December 2010 the tracker/site was under construction. ATN launched on 1st Jan 2011.
    well, that's the correct point you are talking about..
    You should have mentioned this with the review and that will prevent any user from assuming this tracker as a failed one..
    btw, good luck with the tracker..
    And happy new year.
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-04-2011 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Thank You Bijoy, anon-sbi and whatcdfan . Ignore the current review as it was done by a foolish staff long time back , the screenshots posted by myth7 are the authentic ones and it would be a pleasure if any one would like to write a review, as we can't write a review of a site which we are staff of

Happy New Year to all of you

Regards
    krak3n
    Last edited by krak3n; 01-04-2011 at 07:32 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    You can touch trackers?
    Yah....with enough practice it's pretty simple :p

As for everything else yah I forgot to mention we officially opened the 1st. The thread was originally started by a sysop that we had to boot for reasons we felt were good enough to boot him.

So like I said, before you judge our tracker please have the decency to at least come onto irc and talk with us. Simply stating a tracker is going to FAIL without even "touching" it is just plain sad.

Almost for forgot to mention;
    @Whatcdfan
    Your still welcome to come apply. Then you can state your opinion however you want.
    Last edited by myth7; 01-04-2011 at 07:25 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Your still welcome to come apply. Then you can state your opinion however you want.
    I actually dont have any opinion neither do i want to make one, as for now, i cant consider joining your tracker, i have a life to take care of, i am already letting my waffles account die of inactivity but in future if i could spare some time i would surely ask you for an invite

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    i am already letting my waffles account die of inactivity
    I'd try to log in from time to time if I were you. After it's been inactive for a while, they won't be able to re-enable it for you.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I am not usually judging trackers by their urls but... it's getting kinda lame with the whole "the.net" thing. I bet most of the people starting up trackers with these kinds of urls are the ones who prayed on a regular basis, really hoping that they would someday be able to join an "elite tracker", presumably FTN.

Good luck with the tracker though.
    Last edited by Thatsgreat; 01-06-2011 at 06:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Renoir
    A director makes only one movie in his life. Then he breaks it into pieces and makes it again.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    I am not usually judging trackers by their urls but... it's getting kinda lame with the whole "the.net" thing. I bet most of the people starting up trackers with these kinds of urls are the ones who prayed on a regular basis, really hoping that they would someday be able to join an "elite tracker", presumably FTN.

Good luck with the tracker though.
    It's weird how the whole "the.net" thing started. Seems it started with just FTN, then PTN, eventually copycats starting springing up and it became a weird trend. Seems it was the cool and edgy thing to do, too bad none of the site owners realized how played out the joke became once everybody started doing it.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast