Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Get This Game To Work

im kind of new at this, i just d/l two files for jedi academy. they are both .exe My question is, how do i get this to work because everytime i try to open it, i get a quick black screen then it disapears. how do i get all the folders out of it, anything helpful is appreciated, thnx

2. Games   -   #2
    muchspl2
    is it bin.exe or iso.exe ? or just .exe if its just exe, then its probably a fake

3. Games   -   #3
    this is what they look like

4. Games   -   #4
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Viperghost@2 November 2003 - 22:51

ahh damn you got BETA one... just open it and then your done.. but then if i were you i would get the retail version.... B)

5. Games   -   #5
    Open them with WinISO

6. Games   -   #6
    how big was it ?

just dont be fooled and download anything from kazaa called something like *JEDI ACADEMY* if the file is only like 5mb.

there are alot of viruses outthere on the fasttrack network, so scan each and every file you download.

edit: forgot to mention that you can bind almost any file with a virus too, so even if the game is 600mb and even if it works and everything, it can still be binded with a virus. so do a scan everytime.

7. Games   -   #7
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Monkeee+3 November 2003 - 01:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 3 November 2003 - 01:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Viperghost@2 November 2003 - 22:51

ahh damn you got BETA one... just open it and then your done.. but then if i were you i would get the retail version.... B) [/b][/quote]
    as i said just open it and it works it extracts all the file but its beta..... its not fake......

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by KoKaNe_II@2 November 2003 - 20:53
    Open them with WinISO
    why the hell would someone be retarded enough to use winiso for a .exe?

9. Games   -   #9
    first of all: as i said before, when i click on them, it doesnt do anything

second: the ones i d/l were 677,000kb and 550,000kb, so i dont think they are fake, i just dont know how to get the folders.

Help greatly appreciated

10. Games   -   #10
    Only in a Processor.
    my guess is as good as anybodys...they are fakes as the .exe extension. Try changing the extensions to .iso, .bin, .ccd. Try those, and if that doesn&#39;t work, then put them back as a .exe extension. When you change the extensions, try opening them up with Deamon tools, you can search for it on google, or yahoo.

edit: if they did extract to a destination, search for "jedi acadamy" in the search on your computer.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast