Thread: Nero 6

hello
    me again.
    got nero 6 off bt download and a key off google allis working champion,thanks to the advice on here,what i want to know is when nero tries to access the ahead software computers do i block connections or is it okay to let communications flow.
    cheers

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I'm not sure ,but is better to block it ,i don't like the proggie's that connect to internet without my knowledge.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showto...=0&#entry634217

how many times are you going to ask, don't fucking let it access the Internet

is that clear enough

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by doncorleone@3 November 2003 - 23:14
    hello
    me again.
    got nero 6 off bt download and a key off google allis working champion,thanks to the advice on here,what i want to know is when nero tries to access the ahead software computers do i block connections or is it okay to let communications flow.
    cheers
    Mate its best to block everything including windows components/services.Just allow access to progs your actually using like browsers,kazaalite.and there update features.

Never seen you there mate .hi

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by muchspl2@4 November 2003 - 00:31
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showto...=0&#entry634217

how many times are you going to ask, don't fucking let it access the Internet

is that clear enough
    why always so hyper muchspl2 Calm down for a while
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl2
    I&#39;m calm, just hate when you tell someone something and they disregard, whats the point & he asked the same question twice, how many times do you have to ask, would 3 times give you a better answer, NO
    the definition of a schizophrenic is a person who keeps asking the same questions, and expecting the different results

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by some new member somewhere+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ( some new member somewhere)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>OK refresh my memory what is a double post because i must obviously not know what your talking about or i do and i jsut dont remember.
    [/b]

Originally posted by some moderator somewhere@
    If I see a double post I delete it... but I don&#39;t always catch them all.
    <!--QuoteBegin- google

Entry:&nbsp; short-sighted
    Function:&nbsp; adjective
    Definition:&nbsp; unthinking
    Synonyms:&nbsp; astigmatic, blind, careless, foolish, headlong, ill-advised, ill-considered, imperceptive, impolitic, impractical, improvident, imprudent, injudicious, myopic, near-sighted, rash, stupid, unsagacious, unwary
    Concept:&nbsp; carelessness
    Source:&nbsp; Roget&#39;s Interactive Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.0.0)
    Copyright © 2003 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.
    [/quote]