Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lotr: Rotk Game Is Out Today/

Lets guess who will "pirate" it. My bet is on Fairlight. Its a gut instinct.

2. Games   -   #2
    Only in a Processor.
    ooo, i wanna play, i bet you [P][RO][CE][SS][OR] will too, god he spends too much time on the net. I HATE HIM!!

300th post.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

3. Games   -   #3
    didnt know it was coming out but just looked it up and it looks pretty decent

4. Games   -   #4
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]@3 November 2003 - 23:53
    ooo, i wanna play, i bet you [P][RO][CE][SS][OR] will too, god he spends too much time on the net. I HATE HIM!!

300th post.
    thats not a lot. not trying to pull ur hind leg, but u joined 2 months after me, and i got 5 times more posts. no harm. u cool, i'm cool, we cool. lol

yea, i'm goin with deviance. they make great releases

5. Games   -   #5
    Octopussy
    deviance will get it DEVIANCE OWNS!

6. Games   -   #6
    Only in a Processor.
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+4 November 2003 - 00:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power &#064; 4 November 2003 - 00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-[P
    [RO][CE][SS][OR],3 November 2003 - 23:53] ooo, i wanna play, i bet you [P][RO][CE][SS][OR] will too, god he spends too much time on the net. I HATE HIM&#33;&#33;

300th post.
    thats not a lot. not trying to pull ur hind leg, but u joined 2 months after me, and i got 5 times more posts. no harm. u cool, i&#39;m cool, we cool. lol

yea, i&#39;m goin with deviance. they make great releases [/b][/quote]
    lol, actually i spend the more of my time playing battle.net...or chatten with ppl on msn. Oh well, but yeah, you have alot of post, and that&#39;s cool...i hear that they have a special whistle if you pass 1000 posts...I wish i had one

edit: btw I&#39;d like a link to this deviance, i&#39;ve never really searched for it. And does it require something like bittorent, but different?

7. Games   -   #7
    Octopussy
    wat special whistle? i didnt get that..

8. Games   -   #8
    Only in a Processor.
    Originally posted by Octopussy@4 November 2003 - 00:18
    wat special whistle? i didnt get that..
    You didn&#39;t get one? shitty... damn...i guess they stopped doin that. That just ruined my day ...or was it a secret decoder device...i&#39;m not too sure.

9. Games   -   #9
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Octopussy@4 November 2003 - 00:15
    deviance will get it DEVIANCE OWNS&#33;
    yep DEVIANCE OWNS ASS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

10. Games   -   #10
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]+4 November 2003 - 00:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([P][RO][CE][SS][OR] @ 4 November 2003 - 00:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@4 November 2003 - 00:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-[P

[RO][CE][SS][OR],3 November 2003 - 23:53] ooo, i wanna play, i bet you [P][RO][CE][SS][OR] will too, god he spends too much time on the net. I HATE HIM&#33;&#33;

300th post.

thats not a lot. not trying to pull ur hind leg, but u joined 2 months after me, and i got 5 times more posts. no harm. u cool, i&#39;m cool, we cool. lol

yea, i&#39;m goin with deviance. they make great releases
    lol, actually i spend the more of my time playing battle.net...or chatten with ppl on msn. Oh well, but yeah, you have alot of post, and that&#39;s cool...i hear that they have a special whistle if you pass 1000 posts...I wish i had one

edit: btw I&#39;d like a link to this deviance, i&#39;ve never really searched for it. And does it require something like bittorent, but different? [/b][/quote]
    hey man, don&#39;t fell bad bout it. it&#39;s cool. deviance is just like fairlight or flt. u need to dl their games off of suprnova or irc. emule and klite has some, but very bad corruption is involved. deviance doesn&#39;t have a site. they&#39;re a group of people who hack stuff and release games b4 they come out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast