Thread: Call Of Duty Playabitlity Problem

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i dl the deviance version of call of duty off of suprnova (1401 mb's), installed using daemon tools, etc. etc. ok, now whenever i start it up, it goes super slow, i'm talking lag as hell. the opening scenes of the activision logo, and a cinematic for call of duty are incredibly laggy, and there is a delay from when i press the esc key to when it responds. anyways, i'm at the main menu and same thing happening. i remember that i dl jedi academy and the same exact thing happened (everything was laggy, so laggy, that i couldn't even navigate my way through the main menu to start a new game , i couldn't even give academy a try). anyways, i run some pretty graphic intensive games on my crappy geforce mx 100/200 32mb vc wit 52.16 nvidia display drivers (latest). games like fs2004,doom3 alpha (very good results thanks to tweaking ), hl2, mohaa, moh:sh, ofp:r, mp2, ut2003, unreal2 and a bunch of other games, so i don't think it has something to do wit my vc. i do have directx 9.0b. so pls help me out, if this is happening to u post here, and if this has happened to u and u've fixed it or know how to fix it, pls help a guy out, thanks in advance!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #2
    muchspl2
    it obvious your graphics card, you need at least a 64, and soon a 128 to play the newer games

3. Games   -   #3
    guess so, but why then does it work for other games? dam it, oh well, vc's arent that expensive nowadays, are they?

4. Games   -   #4
    i remember going to my mates house and watching him trying to play ut2003 with a geforce 32mb. I didnt know wether to laugh or cry. He has now upgraded lol

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by nc123@3 November 2003 - 16:21
    i remember going to my mates house and watching him trying to play ut2003 with a geforce 32mb. I didnt know wether to laugh or cry. He has now upgraded lol
    wtf is going on. i play ut2003 perfectly on my comp (800x600) wit out that much lag at all. this is feked up.

6. Games   -   #6
    You need at least a TI 4200 or equivalent to run the newer games

7. Games   -   #7
    Try rolling back your VD Drivers, I had probs running some games with the latest update from NVIDIA. Their nowhere near as stable as previous drivers.
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    I hate NVIDIA
    they fuck up the new drivers and the TV-out settings is fucked up to

9. Games   -   #9
    yeah, try uninstalling your vid drivers (Add/Remove Programs) then installing older versions. I run mine on the 44.68's and it works fine, I read the 45.xx series works well too.