Page 501 of 603 FirstFirst ... 401451491498499500501502503504511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6024

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Edit: 5000th post in the thread. Woo hoo!!
    Isn't post #5001 suppose to be the last one this thread?

2. Lounge   -   #5002
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    :dunno:
    Last edited by Alien5; 11-13-2011 at 04:11 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #5003
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Great to see you still can't make two posts in a row without editing one of them, Allen.

One would ostensibly edit to correct or less often, improve the post.

You're the only cunt on the internets who actually makes a post worse by editing it. Well done, you spastic.

4. Lounge   -   #5004
    Last edited by emailk2; 11-13-2011 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Not sure of which smiley to use in reply to the post above this one

5. Lounge   -   #5005
    Quote Originally Posted by emailk2 View Post
    There are two reasons as to your confusion.

The first being that you've only been in the lounge for about 5 minutes and don't know that Allen, the twat with the alien avatar above, is an undisputed mongoloid.

The second being that you're clearly a mongoloid yourself and don't belong here and never will.

Hope I've cleared that up for you, though I doubt it due to the reasons I've mentioned above.

6. Lounge   -   #5006
    First seems more likely...

yup clarification was really helpful. I can clearly visualize about him now:

Last edited by emailk2; 11-13-2011 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Allien attachement refused to upload... finally sucksex

7. Lounge   -   #5007
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by emailk2 View Post
    First seems more likely...

yup clarification was really helpful. I can clearly visualize about him now:

Attachment 92032
    The fact that you cannot do an attachment properly is only adding to your mongtastic status.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #5008
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    don't belong here and never will.
    I'm not hip on the exclusionary policy, where it'd seem you'd rather round up all the native Mongolians and pack them shoulder to shoulder in the bt trade chambers. The theory being that they continue exchanging various diatomic and triatomic gas-phase molecules until they've basically no choice but to trade O2 for N2 and CO2; up until they all basically suffocate. I'm pretty sure supporters of your battle with the "mongs" might find this a lucid strategy, but you'd end up robbing yourself of your own principles.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #5009
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    don't belong here and never will.
    I'm not hip on the exclusionary policy, where it'd seem you'd rather round up all the native Mongolians and pack them shoulder to shoulder in the bt trade chambers. The theory being that they continue exchanging various diatomic and triatomic gas-phase molecules until they've basically no choice but to trade O2 for N2 and CO2; up until they all basically suffocate. I'm pretty sure supporters of your battle with the "mongs" might find this a lucid strategy, but you'd end up robbing yourself of your own principles.
    There are no principles involved save for a love of language braided with creativity. There's no battle either. The astronomic majority alight like spastic birdies and presently flap off again. There will never be a shortage. Of this I'm certain.

How can I lose? Either they vanish in a bluster of inept insults of which I've read just about them all, or they step up their game and apply wit and reason, which works out tickety-boo all round. I'm able to be objective about the vituperation I receive, but I take it personally when stupid wankbrains don't even try.

Also, I honestly think I'm addicted to being a harsh cunt on the internets.

10. Lounge   -   #5010
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    There are no principles involved save for a love of language braided with creativity. There's no battle either. The astronomic majority alight like spastic birdies and presently flap off again. There will never be a shortage. Of this I'm certain.

How can I lose? Either they vanish in a bluster of inept insults of which I've read just about them all, or they step up their game and apply wit and reason, which works out tickety-boo all round. I'm able to be objective about the vituperation I receive, but I take it personally when stupid wankbrains don't even try.

Also, I honestly think I'm addicted to being a harsh cunt on the internets.
    The principle, I assumed in your possession, of maintaining an environment where the only constraints our ones we've placed upon ourselves. A voicing of preference, in any degree of subtlety, would be fair game. However, a communal decree would seem beyond, if not beneath you.

I only used "battle" as a repercussion of translation from German. I realize now the reference was not a valid comparison, since you didn't feign any appreciation for these types prior to your distaste. It was a linear trap I fell victim to while marching out the other end of a "gas" chamber. I fail to produce a more appropriate reference even now.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.