Thread: Question Bout Morrowind

i just d/l this game from the verified hash. now i got evrything extracted. I get a a launch screen that says play. well, when i click it, nuthing happens....help please

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Ya know, morrowind is such a good game, and it's been out for 1 and a half years now... just buy it I downloaded one of the expansion packs from bittorrent, though. And it worked.

Edit: Woohoo! 100 posts

3. Games   -   #3
    Sounds like a RIP. did you extract everything and click the registry entry

4. Games   -   #4
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Viperghost@4 November 2003 - 03:57
    i just d/l this game from the verified hash. now i got evrything extracted. I get a a launch screen that says play. well, when i click it, nuthing happens....help please
    Crack needed?

5. Games   -   #5
    It been awhile since i played a RIP, but i remember you have to extract it from the dat file i think...a file that looks like gears will extract the needed files to play

6. Games   -   #6
    some files missing??????? it has hapenned to me before. i had to borrow one and made a copy . just wait till you get tribunal and bloodmoon/assasins and werewolves such a a good game

7. Games   -   #7
    Ok i got tribunal form kazaa, but i cant even finish instalation because it tries to install itself on "E:\" which is one of my cd-roms, there is no visible option to change the instalation directory... WHAT CAN I DO???? HELP

8. Games   -   #8
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by realitybytes@15 December 2003 - 23:02
    Ok i got tribunal form kazaa, but i cant even finish instalation because it tries to install itself on "E:\" which is one of my cd-roms, there is no visible option to change the instalation directory... WHAT CAN I DO???? HELP
    dont download from kazaa, download from suprnova.org

9. Games   -   #9
    Lick My Lovepump
    Lots of Morrowind posts are being brought back from the dead.

One by Octopussy too, who was banned.