Thread: Funniest Zits Comic Ever!

Poster
    I nearly blew orange juice out of my nose when i read this comic... you need to see it! It's too big to post on the forum, being 896x352, but its only 65KB, so check it out!

Funny Zits comic

They have colored versions at www.kingfeatures.com but they don't come out until a week or two after they are published in the papers.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    wah did he google search and find the ol fart nude?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    leonidas's Avatar Poster

Didn't get it.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by leonidas@4 November 2003 - 18:16

Didn't get it.
    The father listens in on The sons conversation and hears that he "googled" his teacher and the father doesn't know what google is and thinks its some new word that kids use instead of sex or something like that and then he goes to tell the wife about it and she explains that google is a search engine and that when he "googled her" he just did a search on her name...

I get it...........................its just that its not that funny........ I guess ya gotta be a tech-head to like it

5. Lounge   -   #5
    btw SodiumChloride whats with that signature, lol its funny

6. Lounge   -   #6
    a bit over my head but it's all good.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by _FuNgA_+5 November 2003 - 06:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_FuNgA_ @ 5 November 2003 - 06:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leonidas@4 November 2003 - 18:16

Didn&#39;t get it.
    The father listens in on The sons conversation and hears that he "googled" his teacher and the father doesn&#39;t know what google is and thinks its some new word that kids use instead of sex or something like that and then he goes to tell the wife about it and she explains that google is a search engine and that when he "googled her" he just did a search on her name...

I get it...........................its just that its not that funny........ I guess ya gotta be a tech-head to like it [/b][/quote]
    I think it&#39;s a nice one

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by _FuNgA_@4 November 2003 - 22:10
    btw SodiumChloride whats with that signature, lol its funny
    Chemistry jokes webpage

Lots of good ones there, but they assume you know a little bit about chemistry