Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ITN Review

bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    But next to packs design is like the most important thing.
    I thought that was being ratio-free or not... or didn't community come first?
    yup, ratio free thing might help them.

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #12
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    The design kind of looks like a ripoff of a few other trackers I can think of.

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #13
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    The design/community/content/interview/trailer kind of looks like a ripoff of a few other trackers I can think of.
    Fixed. Sort of.

EDIT: And what kind of tracker, by the way, rewards uploaders by making them exempt from the rules? I don't care who the person is, no one should be above tracker "laws". So just because I'm a normal user, I'm apparently inclined to make up for the incompetence for a bunch of (read: hundreds of) idiots that apply for uploader, leech off of SCC (another thing: Every. Single. Uploader. There. boasts with pay to leech access, what a success) and then proceed to run the tracker into the ground.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 08-29-2010 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #14
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    What was the last of these hyped l33t-from-the-start community trackers to actually succeed? Nothing stands out to me, going back two years to my sign up date here. Maybe GFT, if you'd call that site successful?
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 08-29-2010 at 01:48 AM.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #15
    boncalo's Avatar Poster
    I like its new design, looks great

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #16
    GlazeKing's Avatar Poster
    this tracker was a complete FAIL. I called it once it was going to be "reborn" Kratos21 can suck my cock. This tracker was a total waste of time as there is plenty other "ratio free" trackers with way more content and there is no way in hell this guey tracker was going to succeed.

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #17
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by GlazeKing View Post
    this tracker was a complete FAIL.
    Is it gone now?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Is it gone now?
    From their homepage:
    Almost 2 years.Torment, working on Code, paying, creating themes. Two years great fun, thinking, bilions letters on communicators, thousand words on Skype. On 15 November 2010 me (Kuba1530) and others staffers from iTN 2.0 decied, project iTN is finnaly over. We never come back. Project was worth attention, but unfortunately our management can't manage the expectations. Now i wanna Thank You: Krzyś - You with me cooperative mostly, that was kind of nice, but we had our differences. Neo (R.I.P), for amazing first theme. Barti17144 for other themes also Thank you. Ast89 - for helping with cuting and composing. Kostelihno - for amazing layouts (Feel the Inspiration etc.). Older staffers and this peoples who was in ver.2 also Thank You. People, who help sometimes with other thinks.Thank You All. Best Regards
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #19
    capo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I really liked that site

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #20
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by capo View Post
    I really liked that site
    nice to see that someone liked that site..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast