Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ITN Review

Evelyn's Avatar กก ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Almost 2 years.Torment, working on Code, paying, creating themes. Two years great fun, thinking, bilions letters on communicators, thousand words on Skype. On 15 November 2010 me (Kuba1530) and others staffers from iTN 2.0 decied, project iTN is finnaly over. We never come back. Project was worth attention, but unfortunately our management can't manage the expectations. Now i wanna Thank You: Krzyś - You with me cooperative mostly, that was kind of nice, but we had our differences. Neo (R.I.P), for amazing first theme. Barti17144 for other themes also Thank you. Ast89 - for helping with cuting and composing. Kostelihno - for amazing layouts (Feel the Inspiration etc.). Older staffers and this peoples who was in ver.2 also Thank You. People, who help sometimes with other thinks.Thank You All. Best Regards
    will miss the tracker

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #22
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    Almost 2 years.Torment, working on Code, paying, creating themes. Two years great fun, thinking, bilions letters on communicators, thousand words on Skype. On 15 November 2010 me (Kuba1530) and others staffers from iTN 2.0 decied, project iTN is finnaly over. We never come back. Project was worth attention, but unfortunately our management can't manage the expectations. Now i wanna Thank You: Krzyś - You with me cooperative mostly, that was kind of nice, but we had our differences. Neo (R.I.P), for amazing first theme. Barti17144 for other themes also Thank you. Ast89 - for helping with cuting and composing. Kostelihno - for amazing layouts (Feel the Inspiration etc.). Older staffers and this peoples who was in ver.2 also Thank You. People, who help sometimes with other thinks.Thank You All. Best Regards
    will miss the tracker
    4 months after the tracker died?
    Now thats something you dont see everyday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123