Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

only is good in the walking dead is zombies and that all Iam need

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    Turmeric? My, my, what a clever little man you are.

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by temisturk View Post
    Turmeric? My, my, what a clever little man you are.
    Wow I've been insulted by some anonymous person of questionable intelligence on the internet.I hope my fragile ego can withstand it.
    Anyway sorry. I should have written your name properly and small man that I am humbly apologize tetristurk.

Btw no further offense intended but methinks that downloading talk belongs in the bt and not the movie/TV section.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    I posted about my liking for the series which is the topic of this thread, and mentioned the way in which I preferred to view it. I didn't and don't see anything in the rules of the "filesharingtalk" forum which forbids mention of filesharing outside of the BitTorrent section. And you insulted me first.

I'm sure if a current member of staff feels I've posted inappropriately they will inform me. In the meantime I've added you to my ignore list--I've no time for trolls. If, for some reason which escapes me, you find my posts offensive, then please do the same for me.
    Last edited by temisturk; 11-28-2011 at 06:33 AM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Fantastic mid-season finally. Kinda sucks we gotta wait until February though for new episodes.

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Fantastic mid-season finally. Kinda sucks we gotta wait until February though for new episodes.
    Oh it's a midseason finale? My wife was telling me it was a season finale. Do I need to slap her for misinforming me again. I mean really beat her like a Turkish waitress.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Yeah it's just mid-season. That would really suck if it ended now since this season would only had been as long as last. I'm hoping for at least another six more episodes when they restart in February. But damn that sure is a little bit of a wait. I'm sure it will be worth it though.

And I would personally go for an all out beating instead of a slap. A slap, in my opinion, will tell her that her that you were only slightly annoyed and that it would be ok to make a similar mistake in the future. Which since you put 'again' at the end of that sentence a simple slap will no longer due.

Trust me, my girl no longer attempts to reach for the remote while I'm watching the Bears game(and now that I think of it any other program/game) after what I did to her when she tried it the last time. Which I don't blame her. If someone beat me to the point where I couldn't pull myself up off the floor for fifteen minutes after the fact I sure as hell wouldn't make the same mistake again either.

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    Trust me, my girl no longer attempts to reach for the remote while I'm watching the Bears game(and now that I think of it any other program/game) after what I did to her when she tried it the last time. Which I don't blame her. If someone beat me to the point where I couldn't pull myself up off the floor for fifteen minutes after the fact I sure as hell wouldn't make the same mistake again either.
    I've never had an issue with any sporting or channel changing, as I don't have any type of live programming and don't really like sports. However, I am in a fantasy league that involves members of my family and I brought it up a couple of times in passing. She then questioned me about why I'm talking about it if I don't like sports. I beat her senseless. I don't think either of us are sure what she learned from it.

I wish some of my friends were more network literate. I am securing 7 episodes of web.dl's on the microSD card of my phone, to transfer to my friend's phone, to allow him to play it on the Popcorn Hour at his home that I *sold to him 2 years ago.

*I sold him the Popcorn Hour, not the home. I advised against the purchase of his home.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 11-28-2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: asterisk

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I've never had an issue with any sporting or channel changing, as I don't have any type of live programming and don't really like sports. However, I am in a fantasy league that involves members of my family and I brought it up a couple of times in passing. She then questioned me about why I'm talking about it if I don't like sports. I beat her senseless. I don't think either of us are sure what she learned from it.

I wish some of my friends were more network literate. I am securing 7 episodes of web.dl's on the microSD card of my phone, to transfer to my friend's phone, to allow him to play it on the Popcorn Hour at his home that I *sold to him 2 years ago.

*I sold him the Popcorn Hour, not the home. I advised against the purchase of his home.
    The future has apparently arrived and I have to tell you so far I'm not liking it too much.

Hopefully the zombies will arrive soon .Then all the people with their noses stuck to LED screens tweeting about exactly what is happening and what to do ,well they will be oblivious to what is going on 3 feet away and be ironically the first to go.
    Who says God has no sense of humour?

Of course when the zombie apocalypse arrives and if movies have taught me anything it will, then the problem will be to determine who is a zombie and who is merely a zombie-like person on a smart phone.
    Thankfully that conundrum is easily solve by shooting anyone with a portable device.

Quote Originally Posted by temisturk View Post
    I posted about my liking for the series which is the topic of this thread, and mentioned the way in which I preferred to view it. I didn't and don't see anything in the rules of the "filesharingtalk" forum which forbids mention of filesharing outside of the BitTorrent section. And you insulted me first.

I'm sure if a current member of staff feels I've posted inappropriately they will inform me. In the meantime I've added you to my ignore list--I've no time for trolls. If, for some reason which escapes me, you find my posts offensive, then please do the same for me.
    Please someone show me exactly where I insulted tsunami in my original post? I would ask him but mature individual that he is he has apparently decided to run away instead of attempt to settle any differences.
    Hopefully he doesn't work at the U.N.

Btw little man that I am I also fail to see where I told him that he wasn't allowed to post anything that he wished here.I merely opined that I'd personally prefer this section, given it's posted description, to be a sanctuary against the type of bittardiness that infests most other parts of FST.

Call me a dreamer.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-28-2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The future has apparently arrived and I have to tell you so far I'm not liking it too much.

Hopefully the zombies will arrive soon .Then all the people with their noses stuck to LED screens tweeting about exactly what is happening and what to do ,well they will be oblivious to what is going on 3 feet away and be ironically the first to go.
    Who says God has no sense of humour?

Of course when the zombie apocalypse arrives and if movies have taught me anything it will, then the problem will be to determine who is a zombie and who is merely a zombie-like person on a smart phone.
    Thankfully that conundrum is easily solve by shooting anyone with a portable device.
    I see what you were going for, but there's irony in the sense that phone was being reduced down to a storage device, and by extension you're shooting at anyone that looks to be carrying a floppy or compact disc.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I merely opined that I'd personally prefer this section, given it's posted description, to be a sanctuary against the type of bittardiness that infests most other parts of FST.

Call me a dreamer.
    Basically you don't like anyone pissing in your toilet bowl?

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast